PDA

View Full Version : Can someone explain Disney Storytime Theater projectors?

ciw
07-12-2009, 07:42 PM
I was so excited to get one of the Storytime projectors at the Kmart sale but now I'm a little confused about the cartridges.

This is the set I purchased: http://www.amazon.com/Storytime-Theater-Winnie-Pooh-Story/dp/B000SOZ69S
(And paid just $10)!!

Unfortunately, I didn't think while I was there to look for additional cartridges.:oops: So, I've been searching online for them today and came across some reviews that complained that there are different size cartridges and not all projectors work with all cartridges?!!

Can anyone explain this to me? Is there a specific size I should be looking for? Any suggestions on a place that has them for good price?

pharmjenn
07-12-2009, 10:00 PM
I would love more info also. I grabbed 2 of these, one for my 19mo DS and another for my almost 4yo nephews. I was considering returning them but if people have good reviews, I think it may be worth it to look for different stories

MNmomtobe
07-14-2009, 11:56 PM
bumping this... bought one of these also. The reviews I read online were good but I don't know about the cartridges. Couldn't find any on my local craigslist either.