PDA

View Full Version : Babylegs - $4.90 each!

ang79
07-12-2009, 10:14 PM
This is an awesome sale, I ordered several pairs on their last sale and they shipped super quick. They also have beautiful amber jewelry.

Hello,

Many thanks for making our last sale a smashing success - We are doing it once again, and we've added new styles!

Use the discount code BABYLEGS at checkout to purchase:

Organic and conventional cotton Babylegs from $4.90 a pair! Over 30 styles to choose from at this price, and w e've added 17 new styles since we ran our last sale! Many new girly colors/styles!

Please note that styles priced more than $7 on our website will be more than $4.90 a pair. (The discount code is good for 30% off the price of our Babylegs.)

Organic wool Babylegs are just $9.80!

BE SURE TO TELL EVERYONE YOU KNOW - THEY WILL THANK YOU!

To visit our Babylegs page, follow this link http://hyenacart.com/inspiredbyfinn/index.php?c=42

International customers...please be sure to select the "International" shipping option during checkout. The other shipping options are for delivery within the United States ONLY.

Many thanks!

Kate

goodstuff1994
07-12-2009, 10:38 PM
I went to a local Target last night to check out the toy and car seat deals. And, I found very limited seleciton of babylegs on clearance for $2.99! I got 2 pairs.