PDA

View Full Version : Does Publix in Broward County carry rice milk?

HIU8
07-15-2009, 01:35 PM
We are going to visit my mother and DD drinks rice milk. Publix is right down the street from her. Does anyone know if they carry rice milk?

DebbieJ
07-15-2009, 02:21 PM
Publix is a major grocery chain. I'd be surprised if they didn't.

Can't your mom go check for you?

ast96
07-15-2009, 02:38 PM
I don't live in Broward, but the Publixes I have visited at the beaches and in orlando have carried rice milk, almond milk, organic milk... Publix has a good variety.

ilfaith
07-15-2009, 03:20 PM
I am a Publix shopper (albeit not in Broward) and can say that you should have no trouble finding rice milk. Most likely your Publix will have an aisle or section of the store devoted to "Greenwise" products...which will have a variety of organic products.

JTsMom
07-16-2009, 08:18 AM
I agree- it shouldn't be a problem. You can find their phone # on their website if you want to double check though.

HIU8
07-16-2009, 10:06 AM
My mom spent the morning arguing that what she found at walmart was rice drink and not milk, so no, she cannot check b/c she is to busy arguing with me about stupid stuff. Sorry, she is driving me batty and we have not even arrived yet.

egoldber
07-16-2009, 10:08 AM
I would call the store directly. Maybe have SKU number handy for them to look up.

ETA: You could also call the company and about the availability of their prodict in that area.