PDA

View Full Version : Did I get an ok deal on Leapster?

iowavb
07-15-2009, 11:38 PM
I got it for $35 at Target... It's so hard to pay that since I knew that many of you got them for $18 at KMart, but just wondering if I should keep it at that price or wait to see if I can find it somewhere else for a better price.

MNmomtobe
07-15-2009, 11:43 PM
It was clearanced at $24.98 at the Target I went to today. It was the older style, which is the same one clearanced at Kmart this past week. I *think* the price was just lowered since Sunday since it was still $50 then. I would see if you could do a price adjustment. If not, just return and rebuy.

mollys_mommy
07-16-2009, 08:23 AM
my local (vernon ct) tjmaxx had leapster 2 bundles yesterday, with 2 games per bundle, for $39.99 each. boy set had star wars and sponge bob included, girl ones had pet pals and wall-e.

clc053103
07-16-2009, 08:35 AM
I paid $60 for Leapster 2 at Easter so I think you got a good deal! Esp if it's a Leapster 2!

There are a few games on Leapfrog right now for $9.99 but they do charge shipping.

Melaine
07-16-2009, 08:49 AM
my local (vernon ct) tjmaxx had leapster 2 bundles yesterday, with 2 games per bundle, for $39.99 each. boy set had star wars and sponge bob included, girl ones had pet pals and wall-e.

Did the bundles include the Leapster2 also, or just the two games?

iowavb
07-16-2009, 09:06 AM
It was clearanced at $24.98 at the Target I went to today. It was the older style, which is the same one clearanced at Kmart this past week. I *think* the price was just lowered since Sunday since it was still $50 then. I would see if you could do a price adjustment. If not, just return and rebuy.

This was the only one they had, so I don't know how I could get an adjustment. We don't have any other Target's around to see what they have, but if I happen to go anywhere else, I will definitely keep my eyes open for them!

MNmomtobe
07-16-2009, 10:33 AM
This was the only one they had, so I don't know how I could get an adjustment. We don't have any other Target's around to see what they have, but if I happen to go anywhere else, I will definitely keep my eyes open for them!

I think all you need to do is bring in your receipt and have them rescan it at customer service. If it is lower, they can do the price adjustment there. I don't even think you need to bring the item in but you might want to just in case.

inmypjs
07-16-2009, 10:41 AM
I think that is a decent deal. Not the best I've ever seen, but good. Sometimes those super duper sales are HTF, and if this works for you then that's great. I agree though, take your receipt back in just to be sure. Now you can focus on finding crazy deals for games LOL.

mollys_mommy
07-16-2009, 11:42 AM
Did the bundles include the Leapster2 also, or just the two games?

its a box with the L2 and if you flip the box over there are 2 games in the packaging with the L2.

Melaine
07-16-2009, 12:14 PM
its a box with the L2 and if you flip the box over there are 2 games in the packaging with the L2.

Really? WOW. That really IS a great deal then.

jillmk
07-16-2009, 12:38 PM
Thank you to mollys_mommy--I just stopped at TJMaxx and got the same Leapster 2 bundle that you mentioned! I think it was the last one, although they did have a Didj bundle and Tag bundle as well.

Melaine
07-16-2009, 12:40 PM
Aww man here we go again. Guess I need to go to TJM....

iowavb
07-17-2009, 08:24 AM
Aww man here we go again. Guess I need to go to TJM....

Wow, that would be a great find! Too bad we have NO TJM's anywhere near us! (2 hour drive at least) I'd love to find something like that!

grins88
07-17-2009, 12:47 PM
There were none at my TJM. I may try the other one today or tomorrow morning. I would love to find this deal!