PDA

View Full Version : Cheesy or not?

mariadm
07-16-2009, 08:52 PM
A few months ago my DH's cousin that lives down the street from us gave me a stroller...her DD is bigger and she said she doesn't needed it and she said she had another one for her so she gave me the stroller and I gave my stroller to my cousin that lives in NJ...I live in Florida. The reason I gave mine to my cousin was b/c she was having a baby and mine was a combo and I didn't need it...I was going to get a used one on craigslist, but I found one that was a bit beat up at a yard sale(FREE). I washed it with boiling hot water and fixed whatever was wrong with it, but kept it just in case...so a couple of wks ago...my DH's cousin called me to asked me if she could used the stroller for her DH's brother's son that was coming down to visit and were going to Disney!! I am like...are you serious? I didn't think anything of it and brought it over to her...she told me that they were only going to be here for a wk so I am like ok! Let me tell you this stroller was so beat up...the basket was ripped everywhere so I fixed it and made it useable!! So anyway, I ended up using the stroller I got at the yard sale(FREE). That was July 4th and I have not seen the stroller she didn't even mentioned it at the 4th of July gathering and I didn't either...but she saw my DD in the FREE stroller! I am still looking for another stroller on craigslist to no avail!! I am thinking that she's very spacey so she forgot that she took the stroller or maybe they saw the shape it was in(she gave it to me that way) and they decided to just throw it away!! At the same time I am thinking if they are going to be like that maybe we should ask for our computer back and our brand new fridge we gave to them...closed our office so we didn't have room for it! My question is was that cheesy on her part or my part? Should I just forget it...I have, I have been looking for another one...I just don't know the reasoning behind all these? Sorry for this being so long...thank you for reading!! I don't like dealing with family for this reason!! UHG!!