PDA

View Full Version : Does dye-free Tri-Vi-Sol exist?

LarsMal
07-17-2009, 10:30 AM
$10 and a whole bottle down the drain- or should I say on the carpet! Grrr...lost my grip on a brand new bottle last night and it went everywhere. So sticky and gross- and brown! Do they make a dye free one?

kayte
07-17-2009, 11:07 AM
$10 and a whole bottle down the drain- or should I say on the carpet! Grrr...lost my grip on a brand new bottle last night and it went everywhere. So sticky and gross- and brown! Do they make a dye free one?

According to my doctor, no it doesn't.

ahrimie
07-17-2009, 11:08 AM
Man, that would be such a great idea!!!! I stained a few clothes with that too :(

o_mom
07-17-2009, 03:25 PM
Are you just doing it for the Vitamin D? If so, I like D-Drops. You can get it at WF and it is literally one drop for the full dose. Clear as well :).

eliasmom
07-17-2009, 09:44 PM
Are you just doing it for the Vitamin D? If so, I like D-Drops. You can get it at WF and it is literally one drop for the full dose. Clear as well :).

I just ordered these online. Much less gross than the Poly or Tri Vi Sols if you don't need the iron and other stuff. It's just corn oil & vitamin D.

DrSally
07-17-2009, 10:04 PM
No. But Carlson's and Just D make clear drops with just Vit D. The former has a coconut oil base and the latter canola oil, I believe.