PDA

View Full Version : Huggies Coupon Question

poppy
07-17-2009, 08:48 PM
I posted in the lounge but maybe it's more appropriate here.

I remember someone told me from this site that the Huggies Bath and Body coupons can also be used for wipes.

I do that at Target and it's fine.

I did that at Walgreens today and the girl at the register gave me a huge attitude and told me that this is coupon fraud. She was very nasty about it and when I asked to speak to a manager she called her friend over (who is the Ass't Manager) and they ganged up on me. I finally talked to the Manager (who I asked for in the first place) and he was very nice. But it was a bad experience.

Can it be used for wipes or not? I only used it b/c I thought it was okay.

I was deeply offended by that girl at the register and I doubt I will go back to Walgreens. There are lots of other places to shop!

Macy
07-17-2009, 09:16 PM
It just depends who you get at Walgreens -- some are really nice and some, as you found out, are very nasty.

Do you have another Walgreens close by that you can try next time?

poppy
07-17-2009, 10:23 PM
I see. But do you know what the policy is? I don't want to use it if it's technically not supposed to be used for wipes. I thought it was.

Momof3Labs
07-17-2009, 11:10 PM
If you want to know for sure, you send an e-mail to the company and ask them how they intend the coupon to be used.

The coupon will not beep when used for wipes based on how it is coded.

poppy
07-20-2009, 03:07 PM
Thanks for the replies!

The manager at my Walgreens contacted Kimberly Clark and said that the Bath and Body Coupons are not intended for wipes. They don't issue coupons for more than .75 cents for wipes. I thought this was good to know so I'm posting. Also, the coupon did go through and did not beep.

He also said employees at Walgreens have been known to be terminated for accepting wrong coupons for items. I don't know if this is really true or just said this to excuse his employees---anyway, thought I'd update.

Coupons can be confusing, but I'll be more careful. Not worth using it, when in doubt, if it means someone's job.