PDA

View Full Version : Bed, Bath, and Beyond coupons online?

strollerqueen
07-18-2009, 12:33 AM
If you want to buy, say, a stroller online, how do you use the ubiquitous 20% coupons? Or where do you find online ones? Thank you in advance! :)

poppy
07-18-2009, 12:49 AM
You pay for the item online, pay shipping (sometimes I've seen F/S over $100...not sure about now though). You take your receipt to a B/M BBB store, give them your receipt and your 20% off coupon in person and then they give you the discount. Some BBB B/M stores waive the shipping fees if you ship to their store. The ones by me do not.

I get these coupons in the mail. I don't think I've ever seen one online but then again, I never looked.

pharmjenn
07-18-2009, 03:07 AM
I was told to bring the coupon to the store, and they would place an order for me for the items I wanted. Have only done it on BedBath and Beyond items, not the BuyBuy baby stuff.

mollys_mommy
07-18-2009, 08:59 AM
i ordered a video monitor from them just this week. they said 2-3 weeks for delivery and its here as of yesterday afternoon!! bring the coupon, and they bring you to the registry desk, then give you to the customer service person to ring you out. i think i paid $24 after coupon for the summer vid. monitor (i had 3 $25 gcs)

strollerqueen
07-18-2009, 01:56 PM
I was told to bring the coupon to the store, and they would place an order for me for the items I wanted. Have only done it on BedBath and Beyond items, not the BuyBuy baby stuff.

Bed, Bath and Beyond has a ton of baby stuff online now, including loads of nice strollers!:cheerleader1:

babybell
07-19-2009, 09:08 AM
I used to work at BBB. You can't use the coupons online when you order from home, but you can bring in the receipt to customer service afterward or do an "e-store" order online in the store. You can use as many coupons for as many items as you have, and don't throw away those expired ones because you can use those, too!

zukeypur
07-19-2009, 01:18 PM
Are Bed Bath & Beyond and Buy Buy Baby the same store? We have a Bed B&B store here, but there's Buy Buy Baby opening up about an hour from here.