PDA

View Full Version : Ever burned your own VideoNow discs?

Melaine
07-18-2009, 03:47 PM
I heard you could do this with some free software....any tips? I picked up a couple players for $1 each at a yard sale. Figured it might provide short term entertainment value, but am unwilling to by additional discs. TIA!

Melaine
07-19-2009, 08:03 AM
:BUMP:

Are VideoNow players just too 1990's to be cool anymore?

MamaMolly
07-19-2009, 04:25 PM
I *just* learned about these now! I'm so late to everything. I did a google search on it a few weeks ago is that you need a special program to do it and I'm not tech savvy enough to know anything about it.

How do you like it?
Do you think it would be better to get a FP DVD player instead?

Melaine
07-19-2009, 05:11 PM
I don't know if I'm tech savvy enough....that's why I was asking here.:)
If it's easy to burn your own, then I like the idea. The girls really think they are cool, but I still would need to buy a second one online because they are not going to go for one being black and white and one color.

There are tons of lots of them with the PVDs on ebay, but the little kid ones like Dora and Clifford seem to be really expensive.

happymomma
07-19-2009, 06:53 PM
I just saw a bunch at Tuesday morning (Video Now) for about $9.99. The discs are hard to come by. You have to buy it on ebay.

Melaine
07-19-2009, 08:19 PM
I just saw a bunch at Tuesday morning (Video Now) for about $9.99. The discs are hard to come by. You have to buy it on ebay.

Thanks! I will look out for them there.