PDA

View Full Version : What is a good movie to take a 4.5 yr old to?

HIU8
07-20-2009, 12:37 PM
DS is 4.5 He watches movies at home on DVD and sits through the entire thing. We are going to FL to visit my mother and DH would like to take DS out to the movies one afternoon--while DD spends quality time with my mother (yes, I actually have to telecommute on my vacation). I was wondering if there are any movies appropriate for DS out right now. He normally watches Cars, The Incredibles, Robots, Finding Nemo type of movies.

AnnieW625
07-20-2009, 01:12 PM
G Force is coming out soon and it looks pretty good. We might even make that the first movie that DD sees in the theater.

egoldber
07-20-2009, 01:20 PM
Ice Age 3 just came out (it got bad reviews but the average 4 year old doesn't care...)? And Up is supposed to be good, is it still out?

Obviously not so up on these things LOL!!

HIU8
07-20-2009, 01:30 PM
We have ice age and ice age 2. DS won't watch them (I have no idea why--he is super stubborn and picky). I wonder if ice age 3 will appeal to him. I bet anything will b/c it is in a movie theater and with daddy (DS has never been to a movie theater before--so this is his first time, and probably his only time for a long time).