PDA

View Full Version : Looking for yoga pants and tops that are cute and reasonable price?

moonsky
07-22-2009, 02:45 PM
I really like stuff and Title Nine and Athleta, not their price. Any recommendations where I can find similar styles with better price? Thanks!

http://www.titlenine.com/jump.jsp?itemID=705&itemType=CATEGORY&iMainCat=702&iSubCat=705&view=all

http://athleta.gap.com/browse/home.do?ssiteID=GAP

bubbaray
07-22-2009, 03:01 PM
Most of my stuff is Lululemon, which is definitely MUCH more expensive than Title9 or Athleta, so I wouldn't recommend it if you don't want to spend a lot of money (and its highly addictive, LOL).

I actually have found nice yoga stuff at Costco. I'm in Canada, though, and not sure if they sell the Tuff Athletics "house" brand at Costco in the US. But, I'd look there.

TwinFoxes
07-23-2009, 09:19 AM
Have you tried Lucy? They are priced similar to Title 9/Athleta when regular priced, but have good sales.

sadie427
07-23-2009, 10:59 AM
Lucy is great--sign up on their email list and you'll get 25% off coupons frequently. Plus most of their pants come in different lengths, which is great if you're short or tall.

Old Navy also has yoga pants that are pretty decent for the price, although probably wouldn't last as long. The Lucy stuff is pretty well made.

momtoonegirl
07-25-2009, 01:38 PM
Most of my stuff is Lululemon, which is definitely MUCH more expensive than Title9 or Athleta, so I wouldn't recommend it if you don't want to spend a lot of money (and its highly addictive, LOL).

I second the Lululemon recommendation. I actually learned about it from the moms here :)
I bought some of their pants, crops and tops to wear after I had surgery, and I have been living in them since. I bought all of the pieces on sale, although still somewhat pricey, I believe they are well worth the $$.

I am currently thinking about adding some more pieces to my collection (therefore Melissa is right about it possibly being addictive ;))

HTH :)

sentini
08-07-2009, 02:05 PM
The best yoga pants I have ever owned are the Land's End yoga pants.
I have a few pairs. I don't do yoga but I work out strenuously 6 days a week. They get washed a lot. After more than 7-8 months of everyday use, still no pilling, no thinning, no discoloration that I can tell. And because the foldover band is so supportive, I'm able to wear them still at 8 months pregnant...