PDA

View Full Version : Jon minus Kate plus this chick...

TwinFoxes
07-24-2009, 07:56 AM
http://www.usmagazine.com/news/tabloid-reporter-resigns-over-jon-gosselin-2009237

:bag: OK, I never thought I'd post about Jon and Kate plus anyone (having only seen their breakup show). But even I find this interesting! He's already dumped the Girls Gone Wild 22 year old, and is dating someone else? She's so much hotter than he is! Who would have thought that a dumpy divorced father of EIGHT would be such a hot property.

clc053103
07-24-2009, 08:01 AM
I am just disgusted, it seems he is just doing things for publicity, as he actually invited People magazine on his vacation with the plastic surgeon's daughter and now he chooses a tabloid reporter to date? I wish TLC would cancel the show and let this family go back to obscurity. Their 15 minutes of fame is long expired.

3blackcats
07-24-2009, 08:01 AM
How much money does this guy have that he gets all these girls? That's the only reason I can think that these young women want to hang out with him.

veronica
07-24-2009, 08:07 AM
He must be this ;):

http://www.windsorpeak.com/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=330158

JBaxter
07-24-2009, 08:11 AM
I'd say he has 1/2 of everything they made. 1/2 of the show income and the books Kate wrote. Its alot of $$.

TwinFoxes
07-24-2009, 08:14 AM
He must be this ;):

:hysterical:

Melbel
07-24-2009, 08:29 AM
I'd say he has 1/2 of everything they made. 1/2 of the show income and the books Kate wrote. Its alot of $$.

It sounds like he is burning through $$$ very quickly, plus he will likely be responsible for a share of the child support for 8 kids. He better enjoy it while it lasts (unless of course the other thread applies)!

KrisM
07-24-2009, 08:34 AM
he must be this ;):

:rotflmao:

clc053103
07-24-2009, 08:34 AM
He must be this ;):

Nah, I think that's where he stuffs his wallet though!

calv
07-24-2009, 08:38 AM
OMG are you kidding me? Last I heard last week or 2 weeks ago was that he was ENGAGED?!?! The poor family. I wonder what Kate has been up to? Has she come out w/her relationship and her bodyguard yet?

boolady
07-24-2009, 08:42 AM
This girl is a reporter. I thought I read somewhere that other people dined with them, that it wasn't a date. Who knows.

elliput
07-24-2009, 08:47 AM
He must be this ;):

I was thinking the exact same thing! :hysterical:

TwinFoxes
07-24-2009, 08:50 AM
This girl is a reporter. I thought I read somewhere that other people dined with them, that it wasn't a date. Who knows.

She quit her job as an Us Weekly reporter because her relationship with Jon was a conflict of interest, according to "Us."

wellyes
07-24-2009, 09:13 AM
How much money does this guy have that he gets all these girls? That's the only reason I can think that these young women want to hang out with him.

Publicity too - they get photos in all the tabloids which is the definition of success to a certain set of bimbos and himbos.

Jon is pretty scummy. I was a little sympathetic with him when it seemed like he was just sick and tired of having the cameras in his private life all the time. Now? What a low-down toad.

Twoboos
07-24-2009, 09:30 AM
Jon is pretty scummy. I was a little sympathetic with him when it seemed like he was just sick and tired of having the cameras in his private life all the time. Now? What a low-down toad.

:yeahthat:

He makes my skin crawl with the smarmy look on his face all the time. Each thing I read about him (I get People, so am "forced" to read, lol) he says or someone else claims "Oh, he's all about the kids, misses the kids, calls the kids all the time..." Yah well, get yer mug off the tv/mags and be a dad, not a continent hopping paparazzi whore. :6:

whoa... I'm cranky this morning!!! :ROTFLMAO:

JBaxter
07-24-2009, 09:35 AM
It sounds like he is burning through $$$ very quickly, plus he will likely be responsible for a share of the child support for 8 kids. He better enjoy it while it lasts (unless of course the other thread applies)!

He is still married so he can access any money the "had" together. His child support will be based on his income wich is 0 since he doesnt have a job. If he has 50% custody he has 0 to pay. He was the one at home while Kate was out traveling promoting her book. Hes been a SAHD for a couple years.

Im not defending him I didnt care for Kate either I think they both exploited their kids. It will be interesting to see what goes on.

LarsMal
07-24-2009, 09:38 AM
I'm sure all the "real" celebrities don't mind taking a back seat to him while the media/tabloids are all over him!

I had read that the one dinner was just a dinner, that they were friends. Then she resigned from her job b/c of the conflict of interest, and then they spent the weekend vacationing with Lindsey Lohan's dad in the Hamptons. Jon is definitely a scuz-ball if he's hanging with a tabloid writer and Lindsey Lohan's dad!!!

And to think, I used to be on HIS side. Kate's not looking so awful these days!

BillK
07-24-2009, 09:42 AM
They're both idiots. I can't imagine being married to a shrew like Kate - but he's also a dip$hit considering his behavior. Can you say midlife crisis???

At this point - the only way I could ever muster an ounce of respect for either of them is if they pulled the show entirely regardless of whatever penalties they'd incur from TLC and faded out of the spotlights.

bubbaray
07-24-2009, 09:47 AM
They're both idiots. I can't imagine being married to a shrew like Kate - but he's also a dip$hit considering his behavior. Can you say midlife crisis???

I also think that Jon looks drunk and/or sunburnt in all the recent photos and the last couple of shows they aired (OK, I admit, I watched the train wreck:bag).

As much as I dislike Kate, I do think she'll pull it together for the kids sake. I still hope that she or TLC will see the light and stop exploiting the kids, though.

stella
07-24-2009, 09:57 AM
My loyalties lie with the spouse who lives in the house with 8 little children and their incessant needs and demands. I am not saying that Kate is mother of the year (by any stretch) but as long as she is going to the grocery store, making mac-n-cheese, and doing laundry for 8 children (or even just coordinating all this effort!), then I am on her side. I think Jon is a pig.

srhs
07-24-2009, 10:23 AM
:barf:
What did he tell his daughter at the birthday party? He's away because "Daddies have to work." ????

boolady
07-24-2009, 10:25 AM
I must really be missing something, then, about the appeal of this guy, who I agree looks drunk, sunburnt, or stoned in every photo I see.

http://www.nydailynews.com/gossip/2009/07/23/2009-07-23_star_magazine_reporter_kate_major_professes_lov e_for_jon_gosselin_as_couple_vaca.html

shawnandangel
07-24-2009, 10:34 AM
The new Kate doesn't look very hot in the picture from the article Jen posted. :)

Naranjadia
07-24-2009, 10:51 AM
My loyalties lie with the spouse who lives in the house with 8 little children and their incessant needs and demands. I am not saying that Kate is mother of the year (by any stretch) but as long as she is going to the grocery store, making mac-n-cheese, and doing laundry for 8 children (or even just coordinating all this effort!), then I am on her side. I think Jon is a pig.

Maybe I'm just cynical, but I have a hard time believing she's doing that at this point.

stella
07-24-2009, 11:01 AM
Maybe I'm just cynical, but I have a hard time believing she's doing that at this point.

Well, somebody must be and I haven't seen her dating (publicly), so I'm just speculating that she is behaving LESS irresponsibly than Jon. High praise, right?

boolady
07-24-2009, 11:02 AM
Is anyone else counting the days until Jon is busted for a DUI/pot/whatever it might be? He's a train wreck waiting to happen, IMO.

wellyes
07-24-2009, 11:08 AM

Kate's annoying as all get out. But I never doubted that she loved or took care of her kids. It's entirely possible that she has a staff that does a lot of the legwork at this point, but that doesn't matter so much as being there for them emotionally. It was tough enough to wrangle that brood before dealing with the SAHD being gone and divorce. Tough row to hoe, no matter how much $$ you have.

gatorsmom
07-24-2009, 11:12 AM
Any girl who dates Jon can ONLY be doing it to get into the hot clubs and get her picture in People magazine. That is it. They aren't serious about a relationship with him- they couldn't possibly be. They are probably hoping that they'll be discoverd by a REAL movie star. Crazy.

Naranjadia
07-24-2009, 11:14 AM
Kate's annoying as all get out. But I never doubted that she loved or took care of her kids. It's entirely possible that she has a staff that does a lot of the legwork at this point, but that doesn't matter so much as being there for them emotionally. It was tough enough to wrangle that brood before dealing with the SAHD being gone and divorce. Tough row to hoe, no matter how much $$ you have.

Sorry - didn't mean to imply that she didn't love or care for them, just cynical about how much mac 'n' cheese she's making, with the craft services serving organic meals for the family and crew and $75,000 an episode.

But I am really the last person to be snide about using outside help, as I have always needed it with just 2 kids.

scmama
07-24-2009, 11:47 AM

He makes my skin crawl with the smarmy look on his face all the time. Each thing I read about him (I get People, so am "forced" to read, lol) he says or someone else claims "Oh, he's all about the kids, misses the kids, calls the kids all the time..." Yah well, get yer mug off the tv/mags and be a dad, not a continent hopping paparazzi whore. :6:
:ROTFLMAO:

I totally agree with you!!!

sste
07-24-2009, 12:02 PM
You know, I won't watch those shows or let dh because I feel like we would be supplying a "market" for people to have tons of kids and then exploit them to leverage book and tv deals. We as a society kind of created octo-mom. Anyway, I have worried that I was being too harsh and narrow-minded but this recent turn of events has been somewhat affirming of that decision . . . to me the whole break-up reads like a fable - - what can go wrong when you pursue fame, succumb to greed, etc.

alexsmommy
07-24-2009, 02:17 PM
He's rich, he's getting perks/compensated just for agreeing to vacation somewhere and the appearance of dating him is a guaranteed picture in US or People. He's not unattractive, he's probably fun to party with, he's probably good at playing the victim. I "get" why he is attracting a certain type of person.
It's just sickening to think of his kids reading this as they get older and master google.
Clearly we don't know anything real about these people and maybe Kate is being told by savvy PR people to play the opposite of Jon - but no matter why, at least it appears she is trying to keep the kids lives somewhat steady (I won't say "typical" because it is not typical to have cameras follow you since you were two."

LarsMal
07-24-2009, 02:55 PM
I was just on people.com and saw this:

"Although Glassman knew that Jon and Major were hanging out in the Hamptons together, she didn't realize the trip may have turned romantic. 'I still love Jon and Jon loves me,' a teary Glassman said."

Really? Love? Where's the barf smiley!?

katydid1971
07-24-2009, 03:35 PM
Jon is an a$$. Kate is a shrew. The kids are adorable and I feel so badly for them. How lucky to have all their father's bad behavior forever available to them on the internet. I hope they don't get too messed up with all this and end up like all the child stars who get into drugs and trouble.