PDA

View Full Version : Saturday Night Confessions

amldaley
07-25-2009, 10:21 PM
Here it is, 10:15 on a Saturday night...

...DH and I keep saying we really should spend more time together and even (gasp!) try to be intimiate more often.

He is watching a docudrama about astronauts on the History channel and I am...........yep, here on BBB.

The highlight of our night? Eating frozen Reeses.

What is YOUR Saturday night confession???

SpaceGal
07-25-2009, 10:30 PM
Ahh we're no different...DH is doing some "quick" paperwork. I'm here and will probably start a craft project if not read more of my Sookie Stackhouse novel once the boys go to bed. And later we're supposed to watch a movie together...mind you DH can't stay up for anything past 11PM. Oh well it's the thought that counts right. Highlight of the night...umm...I finished all the dishes already!! WOOHOO!

jent
07-25-2009, 10:41 PM
DH is meeting up with his World of Warcraft buddies and I planned to go to bed early... but here I am checking the BBB.

tylersmama
07-25-2009, 10:55 PM
I'm here, catching up after traveling all day, when I really should be working on my A&P lab that's due in three hours. I figure I only have about an hour's worth of work left, so I should be fine to surf a bit first, right? :p

jgenie
07-25-2009, 11:30 PM
Here it is, 10:15 on a Saturday night...

...DH and I keep saying we really should spend more time together and even (gasp!) try to be intimiate more often.

He is watching a docudrama about astronauts on the History channel and I am...........yep, here on BBB.

The highlight of our night? Eating frozen Reeses.

What is YOUR Saturday night confession???

:)

That sounds a lot like our typical Saturday night - except it would be a Baby Ruth for me and a glass of wine for DH.

BabyMine
07-25-2009, 11:37 PM
DH and I just watched 2 movies. Now he is finishing up some work and I am watching TV before sleeping. It's so nice to have me time.

dogmom
07-26-2009, 03:52 AM
DH is meeting up with his World of Warcraft buddies and I planned to go to bed early... but here I am checking the BBB.

I'm working and taking a few minute break. As far as WOW goes, over a year ago I started playing, so now that's my quality time with DH!

jent
07-26-2009, 08:15 AM
I'm working and taking a few minute break. As far as WOW goes, over a year ago I started playing, so now that's my quality time with DH!

What realm? I used to play with DH, but I lost interest. Plus I'm not that good and DH likes to play at a high level.

AngelaS
07-26-2009, 12:21 PM
We went to a friend's house for dinner w/the kids and went to bed by 9. :P