PDA

View Full Version : JuJuBe Dilemma! Be Prepared or Be All??

lks
07-30-2009, 10:25 PM
Hello! Need advice!!!

I am debating between the JuJuBe Be Prepared and the Be All. I have only seen the Be All in person and am wondering if it's too small. But, the Be Prepared looks big. But, I compared the Be All to the Petunia Pickle Bottom Boxy Backpack today, and the Be All was MUCH smaller. Unfortunately, the store doesn't carry the Be Prepared for comparison!

I am driving myself insane trying to pick things, and just need some advice. I am not planning to carry a purse along with my diaper bag, so I need room for all my crap too.

Can anyone out there help me?

indigo99
07-31-2009, 11:43 AM
I'd go to the pink forum on the jujube website and ask this. There are bound to be lots of women there who have both and can compare for you. There are also lots of photos of the two, inside, outside, packed etc.

seedoubleyou
08-29-2009, 05:25 PM
Depends on what you pack it with. Be All is perfect for me (1 baby). I know of moms using BePrepared for 2+ kids.

prego08
09-01-2009, 12:44 PM
The BePrepared is HUGE. I used it as my baby's travel bag for a week with the grandparents.

aajamu
09-01-2009, 01:14 PM
Be Prepared is massive. Like a carry-on luggage sort of bag. Be All is more reasonably sized, but may not work for 2 kids in diapers if you carry a lot.

Personally, I'd go for the PPB Boxy Backpack, it worked so well for me during the newborn phase and when I had 2 kids in diapers. It is too big now, but honestly one of my favorite diaper bags on the market. Well made and PVC and Teflon free (the company actually counsels against putting Scotchguard/PFOA on products too, due to effects on environment & fact that Teflon is toxic).

seedoubleyou
09-07-2009, 11:50 AM
I had a look at the Be Prepared yesterday. It's not exactly massive, just looks like a large diaper bag about 150% bigger than the Be All in terms of the internal capacity. It looks much bigger because most of it is padded. I can't say for the Boxy backpack of PPB which is also padded. Be Prepared is also very heavy when empty, just like the PPB bags.

Teflon is toxic only if heated and ingested, not by contact. If you're that paranoid I hope your frying pans are not non-stick!

inmypjs
09-12-2009, 11:42 PM
These are two really different bags. The Be All is a pretty standard "full" sized diaper bag with a messenger flap. The Be Prepared is waaaaay bigger. I have one and honestly I use it as a weekend/travel bag. I can pack for a weekend for my 2 and 4 yo with it. Most of the ladies in The Pink Room use theirs the same way.