PDA

View Full Version : WDW Reservations for 2010

cuca_
07-31-2009, 07:55 PM
We are thinking of going to WDW in Feb. 2010. I just went to the site to check out prices and it will not process anything after Dec. 31, 2009. I'm confused because I always hear of people making plans a year in advance. Is my only option calling and making a reservation by phone? Will they be able to give me rates for 2010 if I call?

TIA

egoldber
07-31-2009, 08:44 PM
There are some on-line promos that are only through the end of the year. But you should be able to make a reservation if you call and even on-line if you don't click through a promo code.

billysmommy
08-01-2009, 06:42 AM
You can book now for 2010 but you do have to call. It will be room only and will be charged at the highest rate until the rates and packages are released ~ usually sometime in mid-August.

We did this last year in booking for Jan 2009. It totally freaked DH out when he saw the invoice and the price per night for a Jan stay without including tickets :).

Then once they release the rates and packages just give them a call and they'll adjust your reservation.

cono0507
08-01-2009, 02:08 PM
We are hoping to go in the spring as well. So I can book it now over the phone and then when the prices come down or there is a deal posted later I can call back and they will adjust the price?

billysmommy
08-01-2009, 08:38 PM
We are hoping to go in the spring as well. So I can book it now over the phone and then when the prices come down or there is a deal posted later I can call back and they will adjust the price?

Yes :) They book it as a room only for right now so you have to put a deposit of one-night's stay. The $200 deposit is for a package. I can't remember if they applied the deposit I already paid to the new reservation or if they refunded it and took a new $200 deposit.

cuca_
08-02-2009, 02:36 PM
Great. I'll do it over the phone then. Thanks!!