PDA

View Full Version : Grunble for DH

MamaMolly
08-01-2009, 08:53 AM
Dear DH,
Last night when I asked you if you had your gear ready for today, that was specifically because I didn't want to be woken up at 6:30 am when you are on the way out the door to be asked if I know where some of it is. Last night I was AWAKE. I would have been willing to hunt it up. This morning I was ASLEEP.

Repeat WAS.

So after I sent you to the basement to look for your gear, you decide it is too hard to get to. Yes, 3 weeks from a move and the basement is not organized for your needs, it is organized for the packers. And don't try telling me you can't find it because I met you on the stairs to help you look, so I know you didn't really try. And stomping around and cussing because you can't find it isn't winning any points. Neither is *telling* me to go back to sleep after all this.

When you get home I don't want to hear ONE WORD about how tired you are. I'm just as tired or more so, and YOU are going to be parenting today. And parenting does not involve your butt and the recliner.

GRRRRRRRRRRRR.
Sincerely,
Your loving wide freaking awake at 6:30 am on Saturday morning wife.

elizabethkott
08-01-2009, 09:10 AM
I think you have every right to fill your DD up on every sugary treat you can give her and then hand her off to your DH. :icon_twisted:
That'll teach him.

Fairy
08-01-2009, 09:45 AM
I'll grumble for ya, Mol.

*grumble* *grumble*

new_mommy25
08-01-2009, 02:44 PM
I think we are married to the same man.

MamaMolly
08-01-2009, 09:39 PM
I think you have every right to fill your DD up on every sugary treat you can give her and then hand her off to your DH. :icon_twisted:
That'll teach him.

Chocolate chip pancakes, maple syrup and lemonaid. Bwhahahahahaha!

MamaMolly
08-01-2009, 09:40 PM
I think we are married to the same man.

For heaven's sake take him back. It is your turn!!

edurnemk
08-01-2009, 10:20 PM
For heaven's sake take him back. It is your turn!!

:hysterical: I swear, sometimes I really think polygamy is the way to go!
Well not really, but I totally get your frustration... and the desire to punish him with a child overloaded with sugar.