PDA

View Full Version : AAA discount @Wrentham, MA 8/22

Twoboos
08-03-2009, 09:43 AM
Bring your AAA card to the INfo Center at Wrentham Village Mall Aug 22 from 10am - 3pm and get a free VIP coupon book. First 100 people get a Wrentham tote bag. You're also registered for a $100 Chelsea Premium Outlet drawing for $100 gift card

Save 20% every day at Reebok, Rockport & Samsonite Outlets. Save 10% every day on Gap/Banana Republic Outlet. (The 20% off is better than the VIP Coupon for Reebok, Rockport, Samsonite.)

Cannot be combined w/any other offer.

alien_host
08-03-2009, 10:04 AM
I wonder the coupons are different than the ones you can get everyday with the AAA card? Or do you think it's just the tote bag/raffle that's different?

Twoboos
08-03-2009, 10:09 AM
My guess would be the tote bag/raffle. But I never knew they did a Gap/Banana discount w/the card so that was an interesting piece of info.

Plus, sometimes we'll get a 40% off card from Reebok/Rockport, so I usually wait for those before buying.

alien_host
08-03-2009, 10:21 AM
I never knew about the Gap/BR discount either until a few weeks ago when I was browsing the AAA website. I never seem to spend the $75 or whatever it is in the coupon book/sheet. I just wish I knew about it the last time I shopped at the outlet!