PDA

View Full Version : Looking for small diaper bag -- tote, I think

spanannie
08-03-2009, 10:59 PM
I have been carrying a huge purse, so I haven't carried a diaper bag since I gave birth to DC3. However, I just bought a new purse and want to have a small diaper bag--I'm thinking a tote style--for DD (13 mos). I wouldn't put too too much in it: a sippy cup, a snack/snack trap, a couple of diapers and some wipes and a stray toy or two. I do have a PPB touring tote and I really don't care for the shape, though it looks very nice. I am looking for something different. I've been out of the world of diaper bags for so long, please tell me what are the new, great bags which would fit my needs! Thanks!

aajamu
08-04-2009, 10:42 PM
I've always liked Sally Spicer Totes. The Signature Tote is smaller sized and fits a few diapers, wipes, a sippy, and some mom stuff. If you go to the SS website, you can click on Shop, then "What a Deal" and many of the totes are deeply discounted.

A JJB Be Light might work for you too. You can wear as a tote or messenger too. Very lightweight, a plus, but no structure.

Fleurville Sling Totes are my personal favorite if you can find them on sale. Sometimes the mini sling totes show up on eBay - they are smaller. They wipe clean, stand up on their own, and can be worn shoulder or crossbody.

Angel Baby
08-11-2009, 06:25 PM
I like the Bumble Emma bag. Its small but had insulated pockets and a large center area for toys, wipes and diapers. Its like a mini diaper bag.
Its a good value too for what you get. I got mine for $45.
Here's the link-
http://thebumblecollection.com/Merchant2/merchant.mvc?Screen=CTGY&Store_Code=BumbleBags&Category_Code=emma

Also if you sign up for their Facebook page and suggest 5 friends they'll send you a free gift. You just have to email them the 5 friends you suggest. :bighand:
http://www.facebook.com/home.php?#/pages/The-Bumble-Collection/230192260423?ref=ts

nfowife
08-17-2009, 05:55 AM
timi and leslie tagalong tote, 2 red hens rooster, and vera bradley betsy are my fave smallish totes.