PDA

View Full Version : Looking for a BRU furniture coupon

SarahBear610
08-04-2009, 05:26 PM
Anyone have a BRU furniture coupon code or link to a printable to share?

I'm looking for a BRU furniture coupon. either an online code or a printable. My husband and I want to buy a crib (we're thinking the Babi Italia Espresso Pinehurst Crib), but really want to use a coupon to do so! Also, does anyone know if it is better to go into the store to see if the crib is in stock first or just try to order it off of their website? Thanks so much!

Andi98989
08-04-2009, 07:27 PM
Our store carried the Pinehurst crib in stock. If they didn't have it, they would get it transferred from the warehouse to their store for us. The nice part of that is not having to pay shipping.

If you go to the BRU website about halfway down on the left is a "shop & save now" link that you can click on. That will bring you to their current ad (Fall Preview Sale) and the printable coupons which are good through August 13. Looks like they're doing a free mattress with a crib purchase right now. There was a 15% off furniture one out last month, but I don't know of one for this month yet.

catroddick
08-04-2009, 07:41 PM
On Friday I purchased a stroller at BRU and got a coupon book that has two "15% off any one item" coupons. The coupons are good August 14-20. It does not look like furniture is excluded, but it does specify that it has to be used in store.
Can you go buy something smaller this week and see if you get a coupon book?

SarahBear610
08-04-2009, 08:11 PM
Thanks for the tips! I will try going by the store and check their website for a coupon :)