PDA

View Full Version : Traveling to Montreal with 18 mo DD

lunarcleo
08-04-2009, 10:06 PM
We're going to be visiting family next month and will be staying in the Westmount portion of Montreal for almost a week. I'm wondering if anyone has suggestions of good parks, playgrounds, or other places to take our DD (she'll be 18 months when we go). Also we're going to be flying in and will have to purchase diapers and wipes. Of course we can get those at any supermarket, but if anyone has tips on a local place that might have better prices on such things, I'd be happy to have some suggestions.

Thanks in advance!

bltman
08-11-2009, 10:56 AM
We're going to be visiting family next month and will be staying in the Westmount portion of Montreal for almost a week. I'm wondering if anyone has suggestions of good parks, playgrounds, or other places to take our DD (she'll be 18 months when we go). Also we're going to be flying in and will have to purchase diapers and wipes. Of course we can get those at any supermarket, but if anyone has tips on a local place that might have better prices on such things, I'd be happy to have some suggestions.

Thanks in advance!

Westmount Park is a good park/playground.

I do not currently live in Montreal but am not aware of any real bargain stores in Westmount. You can probably stop at a Toys R Us, Walmart or Zellers on your way from the airport. Supermarket or pharmacy will be your best bet for diapers if you plan to get them near where you are staying.

The stores in Westmount for kids clothes, toys, books, etc. are on the high priced end of the spectrum.