PDA

View Full Version : what diaper bag when Ergo-ing?

Mom to Brandon and 2 cats
08-05-2009, 03:39 PM
My normal diaper bag is cross-body (I don't like to feel imbalanced with straps just on one shoulder). What type of diaper bags do you mamas use when Ergo-ing? Obviously a cross-body bag won't work. I'm thinking for me, a wristlet would work for quick trips (like the grocery store), but then I won't have diapers and wipes for those inevitable times when I might need to do a diaper change....

Any advice?
Thanks!
--Jennifer

larig
08-05-2009, 03:45 PM
I'm wondering the same thing, and have been thinking about a jujube light.

WatchingThemGrow
08-05-2009, 04:07 PM
a diaper, a soft pack of wipes, and a disposable changing pad fit in the front pouch.

firsttimemama
08-05-2009, 08:43 PM
I did one of two things:

- like PP said, use the front pocket
- or, ... DS tended not to tolerate the ergo or the stroller for a long period of time - so I alternated between both - lets say I was going to the mall - I'd have DS in the ergo and my diaper bag in/on the stroller & pushing it - or DS in the stroller & the ergo & the diaper bag in the stroller too

wencit
08-05-2009, 10:16 PM
Is your baby still in the front carry? Because then you can use a backpack-type carrier, such as the JuJuBe BeRightBack or Packabe. Otherwise, when DS1 was in a back carry, I would just wear my Skip Hop Dash towards the front of my body, rather than on the side. Not the best solution, I know.