PDA

View Full Version : ISO Coupon Code for Angie's List (RENEWAL)

alien_host
08-06-2009, 10:34 AM
Our membership is about to expire and I'm trying to find a code that works for a renewal but none of them seem to apply, I guess they are all for new memberships. Anyone have a code?

I'm a little annoyed by Angie's List anyway, they already charged my CC for the renewal fee and I hadn't decided if we were renewing. I called and they said they automatically renew unless you request them not to, I don't recall that being the case when I signed up.

I asked if they had any renewal coupons and they claimed no (heck they have my money anyway right so why would they offer it)?

So I'm trying to find a code that I can call back with or decide if I should just cancel it.

TIA!

Pennylane
08-06-2009, 01:19 PM
Here is one that I found: Save 20 % with code " DEALTAKER20". I don't see an expiration date. I used "Bugs" a few weeks ago and it took $10 off.

Ann

WatchingThemGrow
08-06-2009, 01:36 PM
I don't do Angie's List, and I'm not sure where you are located, but there is a similar, free website for Atlanta called LocalPrice (http://www.localprice.com/). You aren't in ATL are you?

alien_host
08-06-2009, 03:26 PM
Here is one that I found: Save 20 % with code " DEALTAKER20". I don't see an expiration date. I used "Bugs" a few weeks ago and it took $10 off.

Ann

I tried the dealtaker20 one earlier and it said "The promotional code is not valid for the product you have selected." Same for the BUGS one. Did you use BUGS for a renewal? I tried it on a 1 year renewal.

Thanks though.

I'm actually in Mass. but I should see if there is a free website here too.

ThreeofUs
08-06-2009, 04:23 PM
I tried the dealtaker20 one earlier and it said "The promotional code is not valid for the product you have selected." Same for the BUGS one. Did you use BUGS for a renewal? I tried it on a 1 year renewal.

Thanks though.

I'm actually in Mass. but I should see if there is a free website here too.

Call them. They'll usually take an expired coupon.