PDA

View Full Version : Mabel's Labels what combo pack to buy & Any other good things to get for Kindergarten

jacksmomtobe
08-07-2009, 09:44 PM
I'm thinking about buying some Mabel's Labels as Ds will head off to Kindergarten in September and was wondering what labels people felt were the most useful. It seems like a combo pack is the best deal so I'm trying to figure out what labels I will get the most use out of to figure out what type of combo pack to buy. Any labels that you found weren't very useful? Any advice would be appreciated!

Also on a similiar topic are there any things you found useful to have for your Kindergartener that you might not have thought of.

Thanks!

Neatfreak
08-08-2009, 03:06 AM
I use the regular sticky labels and the skinny minis the most. I thought about the shoe labels, but I can just stick a skinny mini in DD1's shoes ...

jamesmom
08-08-2009, 06:17 AM
We got the combo pack with tag mates last July for DS' kindergarten year and DD's Moms Morning Out program. I used our last name so both DS and DD can use it. It's lasted exactly a year, as we are down to our last tags and need to order a new set. We didn't get the skinny minis in the combo pack but you can use tag mates instead. I don't think you can go wrong with the combo pack. We love our Mabels Labels :)

KBecks
08-08-2009, 08:06 AM
I went cheap and just got the tiny ones (Tag mates?) and I used those on everything, clothes, shoes, etc. I still have a bunch left from the first year of preschool.

LexyLou
08-08-2009, 08:09 AM
I'll throw out another good label company-Label Daddy. I just got a bunch for my girls for school this year. Really happy with it!