PDA

View Full Version : Anyone get any Fall Boden pieces for themselves??

jacksmomtobe
08-07-2009, 09:59 PM
I ordered for my kids on the Fall Prev and just added one item, The Merino Ruffle Tunic in Mocha Kaliedscope for myself on my exchange order. I was wondering if anyone had ordered anything for themselves and their thoughts on what they ordered.

Thanks!

WatchingThemGrow
08-07-2009, 10:16 PM
just got some stuff for DD and DS1, but nothing for me. I tried last year and during the 9 week wait time, I got a BFP and had to call to cancel my order. This year, I don't know what size I'll be when long sleeve weather comes around, thanks to DS2. Nothing jumped out at me this time.

citymama
08-08-2009, 02:43 AM
Nothing jumped out at me either - I bought a couple of things last Fall which I've not really loved. The fit doesn't work for me somehow. Let us know if you like what you ordered! I'm hoping winter will have some additional items I'll like.

I looooove what I got for DD though! Eyeing about 10 other items and can't afford any of it!

WtG, what did you end up getting at Boden? Or is this the crazy lady's sale?

WatchingThemGrow
08-08-2009, 06:34 AM
DS1 got two contrast trim tees and the bus shirt. DD got the pretty party dress in prple/blueberry dot and the green easy jersey dress. thanks for the code, btw, cm!

cvanbrunt
08-09-2009, 03:18 PM
Yup. I got two favorite crew neck cardigans, a cord mini skirt, and the dalmation print belt. Their stuff fits me well so its all in the closet waiting for cooler weather. I'll probably pick up a couple more pieces when the more generous codes appear.

vejemom
08-09-2009, 09:54 PM
Bodn and Hanna Anderson work the same way for me. Sometimes I'll look at the collection and think " Oh boy! I must have that! And that! And that, too!" Other times, the whole collection just doesn't appeal to me, and I toss the catalog into the recycle bin. I saw a TON of stuff I liked in Mini Boden, but nothing in the Boden catalog was calling my name this time around.

jacksmomtobe
08-15-2009, 12:16 AM
Rec'd the Merino Ruffle tunic today and love it!! Love it! It's got a nice weight and shape and really like the pattern. Didn't see much in the winter preview though I do like the silk ruffle tunic. For fall stuff...I'm still eyeing the super spot mini. I've had a lot of luck with that style. The long denim skirt is cute too however since that is such a basic look maybe I'll find that elsewhere for less.