PDA

View Full Version : Stride Rite sales?

MSWR0319
08-12-2009, 11:15 AM
Is there a certain time of year that shoes go on sale? DS needs his first pair of shoes soon, and I have no idea if there's a better time of year to find deals or not. We don't have an outlet near us, so that doesn't seem to be an option. Any help you can give would be appreaciated!

doberbrat
08-12-2009, 11:19 AM
try tj/marshalls they often have SR there. doesnt help w/fitting but you can always get him fitted elsewhere.

Mommy2Abby
08-12-2009, 11:22 AM
I just got a postcard that Stride Rite is having their back to school buy one, get one 50% off sale starting today through this weekend.

Or, I've also found some good deals at shoebuy.com on Stride Rite - they have free shipping both ways and there are often coupon codes for % or $ off.

jenstring95
08-12-2009, 04:07 PM
You can get 20% off a $50 purchase at www.striderite.com (not good in the stores). Then you get free shipping if you buy 2 or more pairs. The code is SCHOOL20 and is good until 8/31 (no code needed for free shipping; it's automatic if you put 2 pairs in your cart). If you have a store nearby, though, the buy one get one 50% off may be a better deal (that one is in store only).