PDA

View Full Version : Does anyone reward for Amazon / Amazon coupons?

conniez
08-13-2009, 08:37 AM
About to purchase a playpen sheet on Amazon, but it would be great if I could go thru a cash back website for this. Please let me know if you know of any. Thanks!

kellybelly0513
08-13-2009, 09:41 AM
I have never seen Amazon do any affiliate programs.

corrie23
08-14-2009, 08:46 AM
The only program that I know of that gives a % back for Amazon orders is OneCause.com, but the money doesn't go to you, it goes to your chosen non-profit. We contribute to our girls' Waldorf school through OneCause when we buy from Amazon, but you can select any charity that represents a cause that you support. At least it's $ going to help somewhere even if not your own pocket. Amazon contributes 2% back through OneCause.

littlebethany
08-14-2009, 09:08 AM
The only program that I know of that gives a % back for Amazon orders is OneCause.com, but the money doesn't go to you, it goes to your chosen non-profit. We contribute to our girls' Waldorf school through OneCause when we buy from Amazon, but you can select any charity that represents a cause that you support. At least it's $ going to help somewhere even if not your own pocket. Amazon contributes 2% back through OneCause.

This sounds like a good idea, every time I make a purchase on Amazon I'll go to OneCause.com from now on.