PDA

View Full Version : Toys at Borders + Coupon

sarrahanne
08-13-2009, 12:14 PM
Borders books has 'expanded' their line of toys at their stores - just went by yesterday and they had a great selection of Melissa and Doug puzzles and other developmental toys.
They also frequently send out % off coupons if you are a rewards member. Might be a good way to add to your educational toy collection...

So, here is a link to a 30% off coupon,
http://www.borders.com/online/store/MediaView_toysandgames?cmpid=k2-80409

mom2akm
08-14-2009, 02:22 AM
This is great to know. Thank you!!

Kitten007
08-14-2009, 02:30 AM
Thanks! Gonna look into it!

ang79
08-14-2009, 07:54 AM
A friend and I take out daughters to story time at Borders each week (and coffee for moms!) and these coupons are killing me! I never buy things full price at Borders (unless its on the Bargain Rack) but feel like I need to use the coupons, especially when they are 30 or 40% off ones! And each week I go in they have more toys it seems. Mine has a nice variety of the Smart Snacks play food by Learning Resources and I'm tempted to pick up the pizza one for my toddler, as she loves the other ones I've gotten her.

My store also had 20% off all kids books and toys the last two weeks and you didn't need a coupon for this.

littlebethany
08-14-2009, 09:12 AM
Thank you, I'll check it out in a few minutes.

ahrimie
08-14-2009, 05:33 PM
My store also had 20% off all kids books and toys the last two weeks and you didn't need a coupon for this.

Mine too! :)

KimMae
08-15-2009, 09:23 AM
In not too many weeks they'll have the Lego advent calendars - what a deal to use a coupon on it. Must check before T'giving of course.

hellokitty
08-15-2009, 10:37 AM
In not too many weeks they'll have the Lego advent calendars - what a deal to use a coupon on it. Must check before T'giving of course.

Can you post a reminder if/when you see the lego advent calendars come out? My kids would love them, but the closest Borders is an hr away... so I it's not easy for me to keep tabs on stuff like this, but if I know they are available, I can try to make a trip to get them or have a family member get them for us.

KimMae
08-15-2009, 08:17 PM
Will try to remember ... must make a note for myself as well. Also to get to IKEA to buy their awesome and inexpensive gingerbread houses before they sell out before t'giving.

calv
08-15-2009, 08:35 PM
Will try to remember ... must make a note for myself as well. Also to get to IKEA to buy their awesome and inexpensive gingerbread houses before they sell out before t'giving.

please tell me more about the gingerbread houses. how much are they? and where are they located?

Chag78
08-15-2009, 10:34 PM
The coupon only says 20%?

sarrahanne
08-16-2009, 12:35 AM
woops, Must've posted the wrong link. Here's the 30% off coupon - you have to have a borders reward card, but you can sign up for free:
http://www.bordersmedia.com/coup/coupon300701.asp

Chag78
08-16-2009, 04:58 AM
woops, Must've posted the wrong link. Here's the 30% off coupon - you have to have a borders reward card, but you can sign up for free:
thank you.

srhs
08-16-2009, 09:50 AM
DF said you don't have to print the Rewards coupon each time but can rather ask that the current Rewards email coupon be applied. Anyone else BTDT?

ett
08-16-2009, 10:24 AM
DF said you don't have to print the Rewards coupon each time but can rather ask that the current Rewards email coupon be applied. Anyone else BTDT?

That's happened before with my mother. They applied the coupon even though she didn't have a hard copy. Though I've noticed that different people seem to get different coupons. I know there's been times that I got a 20% off, but if I search online I find better coupons. So I usually still search online to find the best one.

chlobo
08-16-2009, 05:00 PM
Do they have the learning resources cash register?