PDA

View Full Version : has anyone ordered children's furniture from...

DrSally
08-15-2009, 10:30 PM
allchildrensfurniture.com
or
kidsfurnituremart.com

We're looking for a captain's bed for DS and haven't found much at our local furniture stores. The prices are so low on this site, I'm wondering about the quality?

kcimato
08-17-2009, 09:19 AM
I have no experience with those sites, but just looking, they do have some nice quality furniture. Berg, Lea and Stanley are all quality. I ordered some furniture for my grandson from

www.sendmetomyroom.com and they have some of the same things. We bought the Maxtrix low loft bed with the dresser that fits underneath, the matress and bookcase. It came within a week and that was over a holiday weekend. Can't remember the 2 guys names but I spoke with both and they were very helpful. I know I got an additional 5% off also. Don't know how the prices compare with your site, but give them a look and a call.

vmcorno
08-17-2009, 11:13 AM
I have! I have made two orders with them (they are both a part of CSN stores), so really it is the same company. DS's bunk beds (Young America) and DD's toddler bed are both from there. They both arrived in perfect condition and according to their expected DOA. The bunk beds came with platinum delivery I think it was called and the delivery men set them up and put them together in DS's room and everything. They had the best price I could find for what we were looking for. I would order from them again.

DrSally
08-17-2009, 02:08 PM
Thank you for the info. What are CSN stores? I really couldn't find exactly what I wanted, but the prices are much better than the furniture stores. I'd really like a full sized captain's bed with drawers underneith and a headboard with shelves.

Karenn
08-17-2009, 02:36 PM
I ordered DD's bed from All Children's Furniture.com. It was backordered when I bought it and I had my doubts that it would ever arrive, but it did. I've been pleased with it. It seems sturdy.