PDA

View Full Version : sale at breakoutbras.com right now

Mom to Brandon and 2 cats
08-16-2009, 11:05 AM
10% off code at the top of the main page
or 15% off your order of $100 or more

I just purchased my 3 nursing bras, and used the 15% off code! score!

HTH

newmom310
09-01-2009, 07:46 PM
I had horrible experience buying from this vendor. Weeks after I placed the order I never received any shipping confirmation, so I called and called their customer service and nobody bothered to return my call. After a couple emails, someone finally decides to tell me that one of the nursing bras I ordered was out of stock (But they never bothered to contact me or ship out the other item I ordered). Their websites clearly states they will compensate the customer 20% upon restocking, so I requested for that and got no response for another few weeks. I had to report them to better business bureau to get my refund.

Look them up on this board, as well as other websites and Better Business Bureau ratings, you'll find counteless moms have horrible experience with them. Please do not support this business.

michellerw
09-02-2009, 03:16 PM
I've been buying from them for years and have never had a problem. I am hard to fit and wear a difficult-to-find size and bra and breakoutbras has always been fantastic and their prices competitive. So I just wanted to throw in my experiences too! :applause:

pb&j
09-02-2009, 03:49 PM
I've been buying from them for years and have never had a problem. I am hard to fit and wear a difficult-to-find size and bra and breakoutbras has always been fantastic and their prices competitive. So I just wanted to throw in my experiences too! :applause:

I've ordered from them approximately one zillion times and have never had a problem.

jvs195
09-02-2009, 09:32 PM
I've had good luck too with several orders.

sparkeze
09-07-2009, 11:47 PM
Thanks! I've been ordering from them for years and have never had a problem. I was needing to order some more Bravado!