PDA

View Full Version : favorite sleep sacks?

IdahoGrrl
08-17-2009, 09:35 PM
My giant 4 month old is consistently wriggling out of his swaddler, so I'm thinking ahead to what we're going to do when the weather cools off. Do y'all like sleep sacks? What's the difference b/w Halo, Grobag, etc (even Gymbo makes them!)

Thanks!

jgenie
08-17-2009, 09:42 PM
We have used Carter's, Halo, and Grobags. We used the Carter's fleece sacks when DS was born through about 9 months they were great for us since we are on the East Coast and he was born in January. When he outgrew those it took us a while to find the Halo sleepsacks. We bought the fleece sleepsacks and they worked well for us. For the spring and summer we were able to get some Grobags - I really like these and wish I had bought the next size up. I can't say why I like them so much, but I really do. Maybe it's the weight of the fabric? GL

The first time DS STTN he was wearing a grobag sleepsack - I tell DH he's going to be wearing sleepsacks until he's 18 if I have anything to say about it!!!

lmwbasye
08-17-2009, 10:21 PM
I LOVE the carter's sleep sacks with the arms until the 9 month size that they grow out of (they don't make them bigger) and then prefer the Grobags. It's what DS2 is sleeping soundly in now. :)