PDA

View Full Version : Gap T's - BOGO free! Baby/Kids/Adult

Zaney
08-18-2009, 02:10 PM
Just came from my local Gap. All tees (long sleeve and short sleeve) are Buy 1 Get 1 Free! Couldn't use any coupons on top of that, but still a great deal. Adults also had BOGO free sweaters! We got the Halloween tees for daughter 16.50 total for both, can't beat that!

jenstring95
08-18-2009, 06:13 PM
Thank you SO much for posting this; it's a great deal! I love their Halloween shirts!

Corie
08-18-2009, 07:15 PM
What do their Halloween shirts look like? I couldn't find them online.

Thanks for the info!

lchang25000
08-18-2009, 07:49 PM
What do their Halloween shirts look like? I couldn't find them online.

Thanks for the info!

http://www.gap.com/browse/category.do?cid=21894

jess_g
08-18-2009, 08:16 PM
Does this include the Junk Food superhero tees like this one:

http://www.gap.com/browse/product.do?cid=18174&vid=1&pid=645676&scid=645676012

My boys would love some of those.

Thanks,

Jessica.

Corie
08-18-2009, 09:09 PM
http://www.gap.com/browse/category.do?cid=21894

Those are so cute!!! Thanks for the link!! :)

g-mama
08-18-2009, 09:11 PM
Is this in-store only? It doesn't mention it online.

maybeebaby08
08-18-2009, 09:21 PM
Is this in-store only? It doesn't mention it online.

It's in store only

Corie
08-19-2009, 08:26 AM
Anyone know how long this promotion will last?

I am trying to get to the mall on Friday (August 21).

Thanks!!!!

kellybelly0513
08-19-2009, 10:32 AM
In my store they told me that it ends on Friday and that Junk Food tees are not included.

Seitvonzu
08-19-2009, 02:56 PM
well, mommy needed a sanity trip to the mall today...so we spent about 67 dollars at gap. thanks alot! :p

my further mall DID have the bogo, but they didn't have any halloween shirts for girls (they did have a couple of the boys ones? i didn't see them but the salesperson said they did). i got 4 long sleeve shirts for 20 dollars, so that was happy :) the remainder of my purchase was leggings (2 pair) and a dress...that was a big splurge but my melting child kept saying MINE everytime i'd try to take it away. that doesn't usually fly, but i was an easy target today i guess. i suppose it was a "summer" dress, but hopefully we'll extend it to fall with a long sleeved shirt and leggings :) and then hopefully next year ( i sized up, but find that gap fits my tiny girl on the smaller side. we have to be true with her size/age at gap )

i might see if DH wants to hit the closer/nice mall on friday or run out and check for halloween. unfortunately (or fortunately? ) our local mall doesn't have gap kids. the store i went to said they thought their sale MIGHT go through sunday (they had TONS to get rid of), but they never know.

i wanted to place a mini boden order today, actually...but now i feel guilty :)

ourbabygirl
08-19-2009, 10:52 PM
Yeah, thanks for posting... I got two shirts for DH for about $29, a savings of like $20! Woot, woot :boogie:!

citymama
08-20-2009, 03:30 AM
Went to the Gap today because DH and I need some new tops/sweaters - and left with a bunch of tops for DD, who is the one person in the family who does not need more clothes. Grrr. But hey, I got some deals! Playwear tops/sweaters, which are usually $12.50 fullprice were $6.25 each (they marked each top down 50%, which means that if you do a return, you actually get to hold on to your discount). And the graphic tees, which are between $16.50 and $19.50 full price came to $8.25 each. I got the Chelsea raccoon and the St Petersburg Owl tee (which is pretty similar to the Boden sparkly owl shirt). These tees are now more expensive online than they are in stores, making me wonder whether Gap is going to raise prices to make up for these sales? Who increases the price of full-price items after originally pricing them lower? Very bizarre.

Seitvonzu
08-20-2009, 08:55 AM
city-- that's weird that they priced your's that way, or maybe it's weird how the people did mine-- i have two shirts that show up as "zerodollars" when i asked about returns they said not to bother because i'd have to then pay full price for my other shirts making it a wash.weird. weird!

the sales people at the gap i went to were TERRIBLE.i very nearly walked out because lucy was starting to melt a bit and they were really slow and aggravating.they didn't acknowledge that anything about their slowness (and in ability to understand how to do the bogo) and that was the most irritating part! still, i REALLY wanted the plain shirts i was buying (we are always messing up white/ light shirts)-- so i waited it out. i'm going to hit up another gap for halloween shirts, hopefully tomorrow!