PDA

View Full Version : Is it 6am or 7am to make dining reservations?

Corie
08-23-2009, 04:53 PM
I can make my dining reservations on August 31st.

Do I call in at 6am or 7am?

and

What phone number do I use to call in? I have 407-939-3463.
Is this the number to use for my dining reservations?

Thanks so much!!

billysmommy
08-23-2009, 08:31 PM
Its 7am EST to call in or they have started online dining reservations and you can log in for that at 6 am.

Some on the disboards have said that there is slightly different availability ~ if you can't get it online try calling and vice versa. It also seems like they're still working out some bugs with the system

clc053103
08-23-2009, 09:35 PM
Lori's given you the times, I would definitely do online at 6 am, get what you can, and if there is anything you are not able to get, call in at 7 am.

That number is the correct number for dining reservations. Call a few times to familiarize yourself with the prompts, it will get you through to a cast member faster.
For the first prompt, say nothing (for English), then say "reservation", then say "no", then press 2, then press 2 again.

Also start dialing at 6:58 am. If the call answers and you don't hear the "chimes" that start the recording, hang up- it means you are going to get the message that they are closed. Then keep redialing until you hear the chimes when it answers- then you will know the dining line is open and HOPEFULLY you are at the front of the line!!! I did this three days in a row (my ADR date was 3 days before on line reservations started) and got through with no hold time every time.

Corie
08-24-2009, 09:11 PM
What is the direct link to the online reservations?

This is making me a nervous wreck!!

Thanks so much for your help!!!

billysmommy
08-24-2009, 09:35 PM
Here's the direct link to the online reservations

http://disneyworld.disney.go.com/restaurants/

And here's the online reservation FAQs from the disboards

http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=2205963