PDA

View Full Version : the whole "exclusive patterns at only one store" thing is driving me nuts

TwoBees
08-23-2009, 08:21 PM
I mean, why can't the Graco PnP pattern I want be at the store where I am registered? Why must that store have all the patterns I dislike. Sheesh.

AnnieW625
08-23-2009, 08:27 PM
I know what you mean, that drove me absolutely bonkers when I was registering.

What I would do is not register for the pack n play and if you set on that one then buy it yourself, have you looked at Amazon?

I don't need anything right now, but if I ever need another convertible seat I love the pattern of this Britax Blvd, but it's only available at BRUS, which probably means unless I register for it when I need it and get it as a gift I know I'll be able to find a BLVD for at least $50 less but not in that pattern:
http://www.toysrus.com/product/index.jsp?productId=3029003

TwoBees
08-23-2009, 08:59 PM
I'm considering buying it myself. Or I could just suck it up and choose a pattern I like but like less. Walmart has the pattern I like, so it isn't difficult to get, it is just annoying that it is not all in one place. I know that is how Graco holds the market, but it is sooooo annoying.

nov04
08-23-2009, 09:06 PM
It also allows stores to exclude items from being price-matched because they're not "identical". That's what I really dislike!

catsnkid
08-24-2009, 08:13 PM
That really annoyed me, I loved a Pack & Play at Target but didn't want to register there, so I got an evenflo that I don't like that much because sheets don't stay on very well. Wish I had skipped and bought myself.