PDA

View Full Version : Sigg owners what are you going to do?

katydid1971
08-25-2009, 03:44 PM
What are your plans for your old style Sigg bottle?

Moneypenny
08-25-2009, 03:55 PM
I don't know!! **whine, snuffle, whine, whine, whine**

elliput
08-25-2009, 03:59 PM
I don't know!! **whine, snuffle, whine, whine, whine**
:yeahthat:

ellies mom
08-25-2009, 04:03 PM
I'm keeping them and using them. First BPA is so far down on my list of concerns that I really don't care. And secondly, the way we use them isn't likely to lead to problems with leaching.

I chose "other" because my lack of concern even if they did leach BPA trumps my feeling that there won't be much leeching going on anyway.

TwinFoxes
08-25-2009, 04:35 PM
I honestly don't know. But are some of your poll choices even options? Can I exchange them or get a refund? I didn't read all of the orginal Sigg post, I may have missed the exchange info.

Snow mom
08-25-2009, 04:51 PM
You can exchange them via Sigg or potentially return them depending on where you bought them. I'm returning a new liner bottle to REI. I haven't decided yet what to do with the old liner bottle. I need to read the studies and consider whether I believe them, and if not I need to decide whether I'm interested in a new replacement (and the fact that I'm returning a new liner bottle suggests how I feel about that.)

SpaceGal
08-25-2009, 06:58 PM
I wish I could have chose two options. But I will be sending some back and possibly keeping one or two because I will use them solely and sadly am too into the design. I mean I do care about the BPA issue but I also figure if it doesn't leach that is okay with me. Granted they haven't been totally honest with things...it's like the lesser of the evils...eat paint chips of the new EcoCare liner or live with the current one.