PDA

View Full Version : S/O Classroom behavior management--kid funny

s_gosney
08-27-2009, 12:05 AM
So apparently my dd *really* likes the behavior management system. She got to pick her treasure today and had me write the following note to her teacher (transcribed verbatim):

Dear Mrs. J,

I like the picture frame that you gave me. I really like how it is really beautiful and how it is a castle because that is the thing for me because I am a princess. And it seems to me that you are a queen.
It surprised me that a day in kindergarten is really long. I really, really, really like the pledge of allegiance. In fact, yesterday night I was saying it nonstop because I love it so much. My mom was really annoyed.
I'm really, really, really, really, really glad you're my teacher.
Your best kid in kindergarten,
Kylee

I so needed this today and just had to share. Also good to know that I can definitely mark any worries about dd's self-confidence off my list. ;)

Any other kid funnies? :)

Naranjadia
08-27-2009, 12:20 AM
Oh my gosh - that is adorable. I especially like "I really like how it is really beautiful"

kransden
08-27-2009, 12:31 AM
That's cute! lol!! :)

KpbS
08-27-2009, 12:34 AM
She is amazing! So cute and full of personality. :)

eta 1000th post, woohooo

kijip
08-27-2009, 01:28 AM
Awesome letter! I love age 5!

jgenie
08-27-2009, 04:57 AM
How cute! Must be a relief to know she's transitioned so well. :)

egoldber
08-27-2009, 07:21 AM
in fact, yesterday night i was saying it nonstop because i love it so much. My mom was really annoyed.

:rotflmao:

wellyes
08-27-2009, 07:30 AM
LOL. If you still have a baby book, put a copy of that letter on the last page!

SnuggleBuggles
08-27-2009, 07:37 AM
That is so funny!!! Love it! I agree, put it in the baby book!

Beth

Seitvonzu
08-27-2009, 07:52 AM
thanks for taking the time to post this-- really brightened my morning! (it's the first day of school here, so it was perfect timing :)

JTsMom
08-27-2009, 08:01 AM
Awwwwwwwww! Adorable! :)

Gena
08-27-2009, 09:34 AM
This is adorable. It sounds like your little one is enjoying school a lot!

I really, really, really like the pledge of allegiance. In fact, yesterday night I was saying it nonstop because I love it so much.

Somthing similar happened at our house. DS's classroom has an attached unisex bathroom and he really, really, really likes the sign in there: "If your aim is not so neat, please be kind and wipe the seat. Thank you." So while you get to hear the pledge of allegiance nonstop all evening, we get to hear bathroom etiquette repeated all night. (He also told me over and over that his aim is not neat and he does have to wipe the seat.) :)