PDA

View Full Version : Does anyone have the Bonavita Peyton "classic" crib?

agos0002
08-27-2009, 01:35 PM
Hi all,

I'm ready to buy my crib and we decided to go for the Bonavita Peyton "classic" crib.
I've been trying to find some reviews, but all reviews are for the Bonavita Peyton "Lifestyle " crib.
Does anyone have the classic model? Any comments about it?

Any help will be greatly appreciated!! :bowdown::bowdown:

Thank you!!!
Ana (new mom):hug:

meb4mak
09-24-2009, 03:58 PM
I don't have it yet, but I ordered the Peyton Classic crib. I liked the look (and price!) much better than the convertible. The only downside is that since it's not as popular as the convertible, no one had it in stock. They told me it would arrive in 10-12 weeks. I think the baby might be here before the crib!! :)

alxangel
10-01-2009, 10:59 AM
We have the Lifestyle crib and love it. It's very sturdy.

atkins426
10-01-2009, 12:35 PM
Hi! I just ordered the Bonavita Peyton Classic Crib, and had the same problem as you in finding reviews of the Classic, not the Lifestyle. I originally saw the Peyton Classic at Buy Buy Baby, after repeated visits there to narrow down the crib/nursery furniture selection, I asked them about customer feedback on the Classic; they said they sell a lot of them and haven't received any complaints.

So I went ahead and ordered it as well as the five drawer dresser and the combo/dresser, but from Bambi Baby online, as they don't charge tax or shipping fees. Buy Buy Baby was nickle and diming for every fee imaginable. The crib and case pieces should be arriving in a couple of weeks.

LoveBeingMrs
10-05-2009, 03:56 AM
For those of you who already have the Peyton Classic Crib, does it fit through your doorways? I like the fact that the crib comes with rollers and wheel locks, so that I could (hopefully) roll it from room to room. I tried measuring our doorways and they were ~31.5", which is the same width as the crib. :thanks: