PDA

View Full Version : Dear Johnny Boden,

Twoboos
08-28-2009, 09:08 AM
PLEASE stop putting angora in all the sweaters I want to buy from you!!! It makes me itch like crazy and I can't wear it. There are about 6 sweaters I would love to have but they are staying in London with you instead.

<end petty whining bitch>

TwinFoxes
08-28-2009, 11:55 AM
I feel your pain (literally.) I am the only person I know who finds some CASHMERE itchy! I can't buy anything cashmere online because I need to make sure it won't itch before I buy it.

hbridge
08-28-2009, 02:35 PM
I feel your pain (literally.) I am the only person I know who finds some CASHMERE itchy! I can't buy anything cashmere online because I need to make sure it won't itch before I buy it.

I can't wear cashmere either because it's too itchy! People think I'm crazy, but it's ITCHY!!!!

nupe
08-28-2009, 04:36 PM
By angora you mean rabbit hair, right? I hate those because they invariably get into my contacts, yuck. So I'm with you! (The fiber from angora goats is called mohair.)

MommytoEliana
08-28-2009, 04:55 PM
Amen! Any sort of wool or cashmere or animal hair just does me in, and I would LOVE to be able to wear some of those darling sweaters. Argh!

Tondi G
08-28-2009, 05:09 PM
I can't wear wool/cashmere/angora either. It is SO frustrating cause so many winter sweaters are so cute but I can wear them at all!

Twoboos
08-28-2009, 05:26 PM
By angora you mean rabbit hair, right? I hate those because they invariably get into my contacts, yuck. So I'm with you! (The fiber from angora goats is called mohair.)

Yah, I think it's the rabbit hair. It was even in some of the super cute spring sweaters - I was devastated, but my wallet was pleased.