PDA

View Full Version : Inglesina Fast Table Chair?

babychi
08-28-2009, 11:12 AM
http://www.toysrus.com/product/index.jsp?productId=3460982

Has anyone used this product? We live in an urban condo and space is a premium. I would love to use this in our house as our "high chair" on the breakfast bar in our kitchen. Any reviews are greatly appreciated!

nellonello
08-31-2009, 10:12 PM
We researched all the different ones and liked this the best. We have been using it now for about 9 months and my husband and I both think it is one of our best baby investments. My best friend saw ours and got one herself and she loves it too.

vmcorno
08-31-2009, 11:26 PM
We have one and it is on its second child now. I love it and love that the fabric part can be taken off, washed in the washing machine, and looks like new. We use our at our breakfast bar also.

oreo
09-05-2009, 11:05 AM
We bought this product after seeing our friend's Fast chair. While space is not a premium for us, we did like the idea of baby sitting at the table with us, not separately in a high chair.

This portable chair is very well designed. It is sturdy and does not budge once hooked and secured onto a table (use common sense and check that the tabletop and table are heavy enough so the table/tabletop does not tip).

The chair itself folds a bit like a tri-fold pamphlet and tucks into a built-in carry bag. We tend to leave the chair at home rather than use it as a portable high chair when we dine out. However, many times when we have traveled with our baby, we wished we had this portable chair with us.

The colors are very chic; we have the chocolate color which has pale blue accent panels. It's easy to wipe clean with a damp cloth.

We are very happy with this product and only wish it were cheaper.