PDA

View Full Version : Changing Bedding in Crib

Panda Bear
08-29-2009, 09:42 PM
We just got our Romina Karisma delivered and the front bar is so high we just can't imagine how we are going to change the sheets in the crib. The mattress is set at the highest level too. We're not super shorties either (5'6'' abouts).

Anyone else have a difficult time changing sheets in cribs? I don't think this crib, Romina Karisma, is higher than others, so is this a typical problem? Any advice? We ordered a step stool to help.

lchang25000
08-29-2009, 11:43 PM
I have the Da Vinci Jenny Lind crib and I actually have to take the mattress out to put the mattress pad and fitted sheet on since they both are a very snug fit.

SnuggleBuggles
08-30-2009, 09:07 AM
I have the Da Vinci Jenny Lind crib and I actually have to take the mattress out to put the mattress pad and fitted sheet on since they both are a very snug fit.

Me too, which is one reason I am glad that I chose a lightweight foam mattress.
Beth

lchang25000
08-31-2009, 09:06 AM
Me too, which is one reason I am glad that I chose a lightweight foam mattress.
Beth

I have a lightweight foam mattress too thank goodness!!

pharmjenn
09-01-2009, 02:02 AM
I can reach my mattress fine even on the lowest settings. However, it is still easier to pull one side up, attach bedding, then pull the other side up and repeat. I imagine that must be how most people do it to get the sheet all the way tight.

jgenie
09-01-2009, 03:19 AM
I have to pull the mattress up to change the bedding. I'm too short to do it any other way. GL

WatchingThemGrow
09-01-2009, 03:31 AM
The Ultimate Crib Sheet makes it 10x easier. You can just lean in and snap/unsnap the edges for each time you change the sheet. Total time/effort saver. You can still see the pretty sheet from the side of the crib, but there's a more functional sheet on top. I rarely change the fitted sheet b/c of the UCS.