PDA

View Full Version : Paging Melaine--- I am an idiot....

kayte
09-01-2009, 03:39 PM
So... I was replying to the thread about the school volunteers and quoted you...

And for the first time after reading countless posts from you --especially appreciative of the ones like the learning tower one with the adorable snapshot of your girls that make me smile--- and quoting you in other threads...

I just realized your name is MelAIne---not Melanie. Now I realize it's no skin off your nose--since we don't know each other in real life--- but I feel like a dork that until today when I see a post of yours, in my head I thought Melanie.

I just thought I'd let you know I have it straight now... lol... :bouncy:

Snow mom
09-01-2009, 07:09 PM
I had that same problem until the "where did your user name come from" thread. I tend to see what I think is written rather than what is actually there.

Melaine
09-01-2009, 07:13 PM
LOL....that's too funny. It is an easy mistake and lots of people misread it. I always feel bad for confusing people since there is a Melanie here too, but none of that factored in the day I flippantly made my user-name! Who knew I'd be here so many posts later....

Don't worry it doesn't bother me at all!! It's my middle name IRL and I just pick it because no one else has it.