PDA

View Full Version : K-mart double coupons

shesse
09-02-2009, 11:36 PM
I was in K-mart this morning and the cashier told me in a soft voice (?) that K-mart was doing double coupons this week up to 2.00. She said that they really weren't advertising it but if I knew of anyone who used coupons, to let them know. So, I went back in later on with my coupons(pull-ups, huggies, drop ins, and saved 11 bucks! I was super excited. The goal is to find the two dollar coupons then you can get 4 dollars off. I am going to check coupons.com and see if there is anything on sale at K-mart. Double coupon plus sale is the way to go!
Oh, what I was in there for was to get my two prescriptions that I had transfered and got 50 bucks in gift cards. They are running that promotion again, 25 dollars for each transferred prescription. It was an exciting saving day!

Momof3Labs
09-03-2009, 02:25 AM
Just watch your prices - their regular prices on many things are much higher than, say, Target, which often negates the double coupon savings. I tend to do well there on dipes, though, when I have $2 coupons to use.

veronica
09-03-2009, 08:06 AM
I just wanted to chime in and say this is a fantastic deal this week. I forgot to start a thread but here is what we did:

Bought a big pack of huggies (19.99 this week in their ad) but you also get a $5 coupon when you pay. So we rolled it into a next purchase and bought another box. With another huggies coupons, that doubled, we paid $10.99 for a box of huggies valued at 19.99!

We rolled it 4 times since we kept getting the $5 upon checkout. I just got some more huggies coupons in the mail yesterday and was planning to go back.

I did check the fine print on the $5 coupon that prints out and it does say that you can not use it on an item that you use a coupon on but the cashier did not say a word. I also did not know it said that until we got home.

Oh, and we inadvertently discovered that the pullups coupons will work on the diapers as I handed DH the incorrect one and it still scanned!

uafgrad
09-03-2009, 09:03 AM
My KMart never participates in this. :(

slbeditor
09-03-2009, 10:08 AM
Our Kmart was participating too, but said that you had to spend $25 in health/beauty or Pantry departments in order for your coupons to double. I bought 2 cases of pampers, a box of wipes, and 2 boxes of cereal and all but one of my coupons doubled (not the $2 one of course, for some reason it only took off an additional .89). Anyway, the cereal ended up being 0.25/box for Honey Bunches of Oats and I paid 0.89 for the box of pampers wipes.

veronica
09-03-2009, 10:53 AM
My KMart never participates in this. :(

You know, the one that is only five minutes away from me isn't so I had to travel 30 minutes. I was excited that we didn't have any problems with the doubling there.

I did also have $25 dollars of items upon checkout. We had the box of dipes and then bought some scrubbing bubbles bathroom cleaners that we use. We lucked out with those since we had coupons for them and they were on sale as well.

When the $5 printed, we had planned to just get another box of dipes with it and use a huggies coupon that wouldn't double since we didnt' want to keep having to come up with $25 dollars worth of stuff. We just used a regular $2 coupon and noticed that it doubled anyway once we got home! So the box was 19.99 (less $5 kmart coupon that printed -$4 huggies diaper coupon that doubled) so total of $10.99 for a box!

I really hope I can get more before the week is out. I saw the deal posted on babycheapskate.com and am so glad it works!

eac
09-03-2009, 03:44 PM
my kmart didn't require a minimum purchase when I went today!