PDA

View Full Version : best (women's) undies ever, ~$3.54 shipped!

nabigus
09-04-2009, 09:31 AM
My absolute favorite undies are on sale, plus free shipping and 15% off. They're the "boybriefs" from www.ae.com
direct link is: http://www.ae.com/aerie/browse/category_full_fashion_guide.jsp?catId=cat520021

They're very lowrise, and they are completely and utterly comfortable and don't ride up. They also have fewer panty lines, since they go under rather than across the rear.

So they're 6 for $25, plus free shipping and 15% off with code 56897523. Go through ebates or Cashbaq for 3%.

Most definitely size up. They're made for skinny teens and pre-teens. (I wear a 2 or 4, for instance, and a size M in these.)

I realize it's a little crazy to get so excited about underwear, but these are awesome!

edited to add: I haven't tried the ones with the lace band at the top, just the all-cotton (like the rugby style) ones. No idea how the lace holds up.

k_null81
09-04-2009, 09:36 AM
I have to agree they are very comfortable! That's a good deal on them.

jgenie
09-04-2009, 10:07 AM
Thanks OP - I bought these on someone's recommendation last time and they are really comfy. Off to pick up a few more. :)

Melarina
09-04-2009, 10:21 AM
awesome - thanks!!! sounds like the kind of undies I want!

kellybelly0513
09-04-2009, 11:42 AM
Thank you, this is a good deal!

shoxie
09-04-2009, 12:38 PM
Thx, OP - I'm going to try them. Hopefully, they'll work out - seems like a good deal!! Always on the look-out for some great undies!! :)

BargainMomforLuke
09-04-2009, 01:08 PM
I'm going to be the lone dissenter here. I hate these underpants. I think unless you are a size 2 or 4, these are very unflattering & after having 2 children, my belly skin is not what it used to be. The excess skin does not jive with the low-rise. Not a pretty picture!

I ordered like 8 pairs last Black Friday & they sit in my drawer unworn.

sansdieu
09-04-2009, 01:35 PM
How many sizes should you size up on those? 1-2?

n2ou
09-04-2009, 04:51 PM
The boy briefs are the best. They wear great - FOREVER!

Found a Hannah bra on sale for $12.xx and ordered it, too.

Thanks!

SammyeGail
09-04-2009, 06:01 PM
How many sizes should you size up on those? 1-2?

I would go true to size. I am currently a 12 and wear L. When I was a 14 I ordered XL and they were big, next time I ordered L and they fit great at 14. BTY, I have a twin pregnancy belly, a true one, lol, and hate anything binding, these undies are the best I've ever tried, so glad to get some more in my right size! I am so dissapointed when I run out of the 5 I have.

If you order anything from 77kids you get a free return label, size up 1 since the tops I've gotten tend to shrink. just adding if anyone is getting anything for themselves. I need some new jeans, theirs have been good to me in the past. With the BOGO I'm buying 4 and sending 2 back, no store near me.

On the jeans the reviews say their straight are more like boot cut and the skinny are like between skinny and boot, all have stretch!! just an fyi....: )

Sam

rwagdivh
09-04-2009, 07:47 PM
Thanks - I'm going to try these out. I found some awesome Hanes underwear years ago at the outlet and they no longer carry the style. I don't like the new ones I got nearly as well.

Of course, when I logged on I was looking for Stride Rite discounts -- never even thought I would end up ordering underwear! LOL.

becca_g
09-05-2009, 12:32 AM
Thanks! I just purchased 6 and will give them a try.

So far I have still been able to wear my pre-pregnancy underwear since they all have low waists. Hopefully, these should work as well. If not, at least I'll have them for after the baby comes.

hellbennt
09-05-2009, 11:56 AM
thanks! (I think? lol!)
just ordered some.:D

danagee
09-06-2009, 10:16 PM
Thanks, OP, I've placed an order and will give these a try. I'm in the market for some comfy-undies :)

cicada
09-06-2009, 10:59 PM
Thanks, OP. I have just ordered and can't wait to try them out. Any views on their kids' clothes?

fitbecky
09-07-2009, 02:11 PM
Thanks! I ordered 6!:wavey:

kamileer
09-07-2009, 02:38 PM
Do these run similar to the VS pink line? I am trying to figure out which size to order.

supercalifragilous
09-15-2009, 03:41 PM
I just got these last night! They are very comfy and don't shrink much. Due to the posts, I ordered one size up, unfortunately. I really find that these run true to size, if not slightly bigger. Darn! But still comfy. Next time they have a sale, I'll order some more.

nabigus
09-15-2009, 03:52 PM
Mine have continued to shrink, so wash once or twice more!

SammyeGail
09-15-2009, 11:16 PM
Mine have continued to shrink, so wash once or twice more!

I didn't think of that, washing my too big ones on hot a few times to shrink! I am so used to washing everything on cold and drying on delicate, lol, most of my clothes I don't want to shrink, lol!!

Samantha

mamatomax
09-16-2009, 08:37 AM
I ordered some, and they go right up my butt. :( The material is really soft and comfy, but I don't see them getting a lot of wear. Of course, I threw all of them into the washer, so I can't return them.

JanBaby
09-16-2009, 03:11 PM
That's too funny! I ordered two differnet styles and for some reason the striped ones seem to fit better and the other ones go up my butt. I wear a size 4/6 and ordered a medium so I though I would be fine. Guess I have a big butt.