PDA

View Full Version : Difference between Baby Dry & Cruisers?

ourbabygirl
09-04-2009, 10:33 AM
Hi, Everyone!

I need to get another pack of size 4's, and I've been using Baby Dry all along, but I'm wondering if I should switch to Cruisers? Do they really work better for the baby who's crawling and/or walking? DD is almost 11 months, and I'm happy with the Baby Dry, I guess, but don't know if I'm missing out on something by keeping her in Baby Dry. I do realize that they're the same price, but there are fewer Cruisers in the box.
Please advise; I'd like to get another box some time this weekend.

Thanks! :)

scrooks
09-04-2009, 12:51 PM
I would say if you are happy with Baby Dry stick with them. I tried them and they turned DD's butt bright red so we had to stick with Cruisers so I really don't know absorbancy wise if one is better than the other. I do know $$ wise I wish we could have gone with Baby Dry!

emily
09-04-2009, 01:42 PM
I agree with PP. If DC is doing okay with Baby Dry, save yourself a few bucks and stick with them. So far, we're fine with Baby Dry size 4.

seedoubleyou
10-23-2009, 03:19 AM
I think Cruisers are more comfortable for active babies who crawl alot because it's softer and more stretchy. However since the lining has such big holes, your baby's tender skin is in constant contact with wetness and is more prone to getting rash. Baby Dry has a non-woven lining with smaller holes and super absorbent padding that wicks moisture away from skin a whole lot quicker. Cruisers are more expensive for the comfort matter IMO. We use both :p

shawnandangel
10-24-2009, 12:30 AM
We only use disposables when traveling but when we do we use cruisers during the day and baby dry at night. If I had to choose one though, it would be baby dry.

Tondi G
10-26-2009, 08:55 PM
the mesh lining they put in the cruisers gave my little guy an awful rash. If the Baby Dry work for you why spend more money for the cruisers!