PDA

View Full Version : What is your favorite family Wii game?

jess_g
09-04-2009, 12:45 PM
We bought the Wii for the kids but I enjoy playing the Wii sports game with them. Its nice to see them play something together. I am wondering if there are any other similar games that you would recemned where everyone can take turns and play together. I know about Wii resort sports, but am wondering that if there are any others.

ETA: And is there a Wii Pac Man game out there? I would love that!

Thanks,
Jessica

happy2bamom
09-04-2009, 01:20 PM
Our kids love Mario Kart. We race as a family (we help the 2 yo, but our 5 yo can do it alone).

elliput
09-04-2009, 01:24 PM
Wii Sports, Sports Resort, Play, & Music are all faves here. DD also likes Wii Fit. While not exactly a family game, we all enjoy Guitar Hero. DD doesn't actually try to play the games, but she really enjoys watching us play.

Karenn
09-04-2009, 02:36 PM
Mario Kart & Wii Ski and Snowboard are our favorite family games.

ohiomom1121
09-04-2009, 02:57 PM
I agree with Wii Sports, Sports Resort, Wii Play, and Mario Kart. Lots of fun that everyone can play. My kids also like Wii Fit a lot, but all the games are one player except the 2 person run (which is pretty funny to watch my kids do together). My 3 year old has beaten the balance game with the balls numerous times and none of the rest of us can. :ROTFLMAO:There is a pac-man game you can download, but you also have to buy the old school type of wired remote to use with it. We downloaded that and some Super Mario, but have to say we never really play any of them!

SnuggleBuggles
09-04-2009, 03:09 PM
Mario Party, Wii Sports, and Boom Blox.

Outdoor Challenge is ton of fun too!!

Beth