PDA

View Full Version : Tell me about your journal

infomama
09-06-2009, 02:48 AM
I have always bought hard cover lined notebooks at B&N or the like to use as journals. I don't love them but they suffice I suppose. I have considered the brevity of a five year journal with three small lines for each day but that is simply unrealistic for me.

Just curious (if you put pen to paper) what do you journal in?

wellyes
09-06-2009, 08:37 AM
Moleskine.
Not original, I know, but what can I say... they really are fantastic little notebooks.

justincase
09-06-2009, 08:41 AM
What don't you like about the hard cover lined ones? I have tried a lot of options over the years and have my issues with almost everything; I guess, like you, I'm looking for the perfect solution. If what you don't like is the same as what I don't like, maybe I can suggest something else.

Ladybug47
09-06-2009, 03:01 PM
I love hard-cover spiral-bound journals (spiral-bound, so that I can bend the pages around the back as I go through them -- easier to hold and better for privacy when writing in a public place). I usually find good ones with fun covers at Cost Plus World Market; the brand is Pepper Pot, and most of them have an elastic band you can use to mark your place or to keep the book closed.

infomama
09-06-2009, 03:08 PM
What don't you like about the hard cover lined ones? I have tried a lot of options over the years and have my issues with almost everything; I guess, like you, I'm looking for the perfect solution. If what you don't like is the same as what I don't like, maybe I can suggest something else.
I think I am looking for something with nicer quality paper and an all around different feel. Kind of hard to explain but you get the jist.

infomama
09-06-2009, 03:15 PM
Moleskine.
Not original, I know, but what can I say... they really are fantastic little notebooks.
I like these, I'll have to go take a look at them. Wonder if Levenger has anything reasonable.

MoeJoe
09-06-2009, 03:46 PM
I've been writing in a journal since I was abt 10 yrs old and I just use plain old spiral notebooks. I upgraded from those hard covered marble ones!:)