PDA

View Full Version : Are there any cloth diapers that...

TwoBees
09-06-2009, 08:51 PM
...have flushable liners where you DON'T have to tear the liner open first? Where you can just remove from the cover and flush?

SnuggleBuggles
09-06-2009, 08:57 PM
Well. there are G-Diapers. They are more of a disposable/ cloth hybrid.

Btw, the flushable part did not work for us (old plumbing). You may want to cinsider things like that first.

Beth

JBaxter
09-06-2009, 09:15 PM
Well. there are G-Diapers. They are more of a disposable/ cloth hybrid.

Btw, the flushable part did not work for us (old plumbing). You may want to cinsider things like that first.

Beth

You have to tear those open and swirl before flushing ( I THINK they are what she is refering to)

edurnemk
09-06-2009, 11:11 PM
gDiapers are the only with flushable inserts, Ithink that's what you're referring to. They're not really or strictly "cloth diapers".

If you use cloth diapers you can use a flushable liner, that's just like a thin film, it's meant to keep the poop from coming in contact with the diaper itself, you just dump it in the toilet and flush. But the absorbent part is cloth, so it means laudnering diapers. I do CD and love it, we use gDiapers for travel and long outings.

american_mama
09-07-2009, 02:35 AM
I think the only flushable diapers around are the G diaper and those I think you have to tear.

You can use flushables liners on cloth diapers, but it may not save you as much work as you may be thinking. The flushable liners are like thick toilet paper, so they usually catch the solid poop and let you flush it away, but brown stains will still be on the diaper, as well all the pee, so you will still have to wash the cloth diaper. And many times, the poop gets in places not covered by the flushable liner, so you still have some solid poop to deal with. On the upside, you do not have to tear the flushable liners at all.