PDA

View Full Version : Graco New Born Napper question

brooklyn_mum
09-07-2009, 06:47 PM
Hello,

We just bought a Graco Pak N Play with a New Born Napper attachment for the baby to sleep in for the first few weeks. Where can I get waterproof sheets for the new born napper? The usual play yard sheets are of course much too big for this attachment. Is anyone else using this new feature of the Graco play yards?

Thanks,
Brooklyn mum

Vintheland
09-07-2009, 09:31 PM
I don't think they make sheets for the napper part. I think its meant to be used as is. I guess you could spot clean it as needed, which is what I did.

brooklyn_mum
09-09-2009, 07:44 AM
Btw, have you tried PortaBaby Play Yard sheets for the bassinet part of the Graco Pak and Play? They're made by Clouds and Stars and I couldn't find any reviews on them online.

Thanks,
Brooklyn mum

essnce629
09-13-2009, 02:14 AM
X-posted in Nursery Necessities

I also have a PNP with newborn napper. I LOVED, LOVED, LOVED the newborn napper and so did my son. He's now 3 1/2 months old now and has grown out of it, but he slept in it from day one and has always been a good sleeper. He was always so cozy and snuggled in it. I never used it with any type of sheet or cover and never felt a need too. My son was always swaddled when he slept in it. It never got dirty or anything. He outgrew it at 2 months old. He's now in the bassinet part of the PNP, but will be outgrowing that any moment since he's about 14 1/2 lbs now and the bassinet maximum weight is 15lbs. He naps in the PNP during the day and starts out sleeping in it at night, but after he wakes up around 3/4am he comes into bed with us and stays.

Here he is in his newborn napper at 1 day old: http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=30464006&id=1161902794