PDA

View Full Version : Ethan Allen Emma Bed

katydid1971
09-07-2009, 07:42 PM
I was looking at this bed today and was wondering if any of you have it and what you think of it.
http://www.ethanallen.com/product?productId=1425&categoryId=8224
Thanks!

pinkmomagain
09-07-2009, 09:45 PM
We do not have that particular bed, however all of our beds are from Ethan Allen (in fact, nearly all of our furniture is) and we have been very happy with with it all. HTH

AnnieW625
09-07-2009, 10:46 PM
We don't have the bed either, but I wish I would've spent a bit more money then I did and gotten a bed from Ethan Allen for DD. DH had one growing up and it's of amazing quality.

cuca_
09-08-2009, 09:05 AM
My DDs have the Emma bed. They have it in the chocolate finish though, not white (I couldn't find it in the website). We love them. They are beautiful and sturdy. We've had them for over 3 years and they have held up great. This was my first purchase from Ethan Allen, and I have to say I'm very impressed. We have other furniture, that despite being expensive and from good manufacturers, has not held up nearly as well. Every adult who goes in their room comments on the beds. They are very nice. I love the white one, but since we had a dark wood chest of drawers and bookshelves we went with the chocolate finish

HTH