PDA

View Full Version : itzy ritzy shopping cart covers on mamabargains right now

Krisrich
09-08-2009, 12:03 PM
Anyone know seen these in real life? Seems like a good deal, especially since they also fit double carts, but I would feel better if I knew someone recommended them...

Mommy2Abby
09-08-2009, 12:07 PM
I'm not familiar with these covers, but I absolutely love the 2 covers I have from kozypalcartcovers.com. They come in single & double sizes, and she's having a special through midnight tonight for 30% off with the code LABORDAY. Not quite as good a deal as the one on Mamabargains, but I had to chime in since I get so many compliments on the 2 covers I have from kozypal and they wash up incredibly well. I found out about kozypalcartcovers through this site, and just love them - I give them as gifts all the time.

Krisrich
09-08-2009, 12:12 PM
Thanks so much for the info! Do you happen to have the single or double cart covers? I'm wondering if it's worth it to go ahead and buy the double- DD2 due in January- since it says that it can also be used as a single. But, is it much bigger/bulkier than the single? I don't think I'll be taking both kids out shopping together for quite a while anyway, so I'll get the single if the double is awkward for use as a single.

becca_g
09-08-2009, 12:31 PM
I'm in the market for a shopping cart cover as well and am considering the Itzy Ritzy, KozyPal, and Buggy Bagg ... see shopping cart cover message (http://www.windsorpeak.com/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=334573) I posted earlier. I'm still not sure which to go with, so I'm hoping others will chime in.

By the way, the KozyPal BargainBin (http://kozypalcartcovers.com/store/WsDefault.asp?Cat=bargainbin) has covers for $37 (30% off does not work for sale items). May only be single covers, though.

Mommy2Abby
09-08-2009, 12:37 PM
Thanks so much for the info! Do you happen to have the single or double cart covers? I'm wondering if it's worth it to go ahead and buy the double- DD2 due in January- since it says that it can also be used as a single. But, is it much bigger/bulkier than the single? I don't think I'll be taking both kids out shopping together for quite a while anyway, so I'll get the single if the double is awkward for use as a single.

I actually only have the single ones, since I just have one DD and love it for shopping carts, high chairs, etc. Not sure if anyone else on here has experience with the double, but if not, the customer service is great (the woman who owns the company, Melissa, is a WAHM mom, and is really responsive) - you could just call the # on the website.

HTH!

Nibbler
09-08-2009, 11:39 PM
Thanks for posting the info on KozyPal - I'm a little germphobic, so was considering a cart cover...their great fabric selection + the 30% off pushed me to order one this evening! :)

Kitten007
09-09-2009, 02:40 AM
I'm not familiar with these covers, but I absolutely love the 2 covers I have from kozypalcartcovers.com. They come in single & double sizes, and she's having a special through midnight tonight for 30% off with the code LABORDAY.

Thank you! I have a Wendy Bellisimo cover for DS1 and was looking for one for DS2 and because of your recommendation I ordered one tonight with the discount! THANK YOU THANK YOU!!!!

Mommy2Abby
09-09-2009, 09:50 AM
Kitten007 and Nibbler - Great! I hope you enjoy them as much as we do! I'm definitely a bit of a germophobe, so I think they're great. (Going along with my germophobe nature, I also like the biodegradable Tabble Toppers disposable placemats to use at restaurants - you can get them at Target and Babies R Us.)

lchang25000
09-09-2009, 09:53 AM
I also like the biodegradable Tabble Toppers disposable placemats to use at restaurants - you can get them at Target and Babies R Us.)
I also have those for DS, but right now all he's interested in is to tear them off and chew on them :shrug:

Kitten007
09-09-2009, 05:27 PM
(Going along with my germophobe nature, I also like the biodegradable Tabble Toppers disposable placemats to use at restaurants - you can get them at Target and Babies R Us.)

You are just like me!!! I have those too! Got DS1 the cars and the winnie the pooh ones! I also saw some sticky toilet seat covers (bought it in the cars theme) for when we start potty training and he has to go in public. I think I found the toilet seats covers at Target. Not sure but I think they had other designs too.