PDA

View Full Version : deal on kidco peapod?

Diddysmom
09-08-2009, 12:29 PM
anyone have one? thinking of getting one for upcoming airline trip....anyone know best price?

musicalgrl
09-08-2009, 09:12 PM
I am looking for one of these too! Please post if you find a good deal. I saw it today on the BRU website - I think it was $89.

DietCokeLover
09-08-2009, 09:42 PM
The best deal I found when I bought ours was at diapers.com. I think it was 79.99 and if you are a first time orderer you can get $10 off. I also think it qualified for free shipping. HTH

elbert
09-08-2009, 11:26 PM
You can use a 20% off coupon from Bed Bath and Beyond...don't know what their regular price is, though

Jo..
09-09-2009, 12:15 AM
Mystrollers has them for $54 shipped

http://www.mystrollers.com/shop/product.aspx?sku=P101RED

willow33
09-09-2009, 10:13 AM
I bought mine on kohls.com when they had a 30% off coupon and my kohl's charge.

kbud
09-09-2009, 10:25 AM
Are you looking for the regular one or the plus one? I'd recommend the plus as it is much longer and will last you longer. It is more expensive though. I got lucky and found mine on CL for $40. It was pretty much new as the kid refused to sleep in it.

Kim

Diddysmom
09-09-2009, 11:33 AM
I was thinking the regular one b/c this is my first kid and I'm hoping we'll have at least one more and would just buy a plus when #2 comes and use this one for #2 and the plus for #1 and by the time #2 needs the plus, #1 shouldn't need it anymore - I mean we just went night-night floor when I was a toddler/kid.

Also we're pretty short so I imagine my son isn't going to be a giant so it will probably last all of 3 years.

Any thoughts as between the lime self-inflating model and the ones that come w/ a pump?

emily
09-09-2009, 02:54 PM
Didnt know there was a self-inflating model. We've used our Peapod probably about a dozen times or so in the past year. Our pump stopped working though the last time tho ... well, it still works but not very well.

Overall, love our Peapod. Just wish we had the Plus model.

kbud
09-10-2009, 09:59 PM
I didn't know there was a self-inflating one either. I don't even use the pump. I find it easier just to blow it up. I also don't use the sleeping bag it comes with for now. I bring a regular crib sheet and it fits right on the plus size w/no problems. I also don't put the mattress into the zippered pouch. I just put it right in the pod. The material is just too slippery otherwise. I love it though. So much bigger than the pack-n-play but so much easier to take with you.

sewarsh
09-10-2009, 10:06 PM
$65 right now on amazon.com for self inflating model.

Jo..
09-11-2009, 03:27 PM
I am so Peapod challenged...I had no idea these came in multiple sizes, etc. I had to cancel my order for the $55 one, and re-order the larger one at $85. We NEED one of these for an upcoming trip across the US. I hate using hotel cribs, and half the time they don't have them ready when they are supposed to etc.

I was so excited to find out about this, that I just ordered the first one I saw, and didn't even look for a bargain!!!:dizzy:

star04
09-11-2009, 05:04 PM
I bought mine on kohls.com when they had a 30% off coupon and my kohl's charge.

Is it still on the website? I can't find it. Thanks!

Swimfreak78
09-11-2009, 05:35 PM
Is it still on the website? I can't find it. Thanks!

Safe Beginnings sells the plus 15% OFF

DietCokeLover
09-11-2009, 10:31 PM
I find it easier just to blow it up. I also don't use the sleeping bag it comes with for now. I bring a regular crib sheet and it fits right on the plus size w/no problems. I also don't put the mattress into the zippered pouch. I just put it right in the pod.

I do this exact same thing.